Outsider - Underground Sci-Fi Webcomic from the early 2000s (slowly on-going)

Northgate

:D
HL2 RP Administrator
GTA RP Playtester
Nebulae
I've recently discovered a webcomic while browsing TV Tropes called "Outsider". I'll let the page explain it best...

rsz_fearsomefoursome14.png

"Written and drawn by Jim Francis, Outsider relates the adventures of Ensign Second Class Alexander Jardin, sole survivor of ECS-154 Bellarmine, and his interactions with his rescuers as the titular Fish out of Water. Discovering that humanity is uncomfortably close to a genocidal war between the Loroi and Umiak races, the Terran Colonial Authority dispatches a scouting mission to gather better information about both sides. When Bellarmine is destroyed by an unknown vessel in a contested system, Jardin is rescued by a Loroi warship... and promptly finds himself thrown in at the deep end of interstellar diplomacy."​

Besides the obvious usage of blue skinned space amazonian-elves (my favourite) it's one of the best comics I've read in ages, it has excellent designs and extremely deep lore. The author seems to love Sci-Fi, especially space warfare. For anyone here also in love with that kind of stuff, this one's definitely for you.

The comic has suffered through ye' olde Schedule Slip, but has been on-going since the turn of the millenium! It seems to have had many fans come and go, few being persistent enough.

I'm probably gonna use this thread to dump whatever content of it I find here, discuss the comic and hopefully get some of you all to read it :D

XRv4IO1.jpg

Reactions: List