Not open for further replies.

Deleted member 4609

Doomboy / Femguy
GTA RP Playtester
Nebulae
bannerup.png

ac-symbol.png

// F A C T I O NR U L E S //

The following thread describes the various rules and regulations of the Overwatch faction.

sFOdQyFRCTK52s3pje54jEE4YHzSZb958Py435XA4E9JutJk27PgAL77XS_m1f9vYa5IMTfvgrhHpvCL8tVUVrVO7RExM8LDQILMBZek2svIcJCMlSl0I-o-8RjUnRLMOj5jJZIK4ZTHZb6oXet1Qds

1. Unserious behavior will not be tolerated in any form, especially given the permanently public and broad nature of the role.

2. You are prohibited from being AFK on your Scanner, Dispatch or Overwatch characters regardless of scoreboard status / visibility.

3. Using ROOC or Radio Out Of Character unnecessarily is strictly prohibited, that includes but is not limited to unserious behavior, meta-game, arguments and alike.

4. Modifying the visor status must be within limits of YELLOW or RED, anything beyond that requires Headcop / Faction Lead authorization.

5. As a Dispatch or Overwatch character you are restricted to strictly one model and a serious description to accompany it: models/icarus_anon.mdl

6. As a Dispatcher you are prohibited from leaving observer/noclip unless you are within the limits of deployment or the admin box.

7. Partaking in sweeps caused by you is strictly prohibited, furthermore you must treat this whitelist as another character for the server's global rules around combat and NLR. Returning to a fight on your CP or OTA after dying as a scanner must adhere to this.

8. By having a rogue unit or leading any insurgent organisation, you forfeit your ability to go beyond the Airwatch role in the faction, with a character ranked above that being banned until the conflict of interest is resolved.

9. Distributing SC in a manner that is found to purposefully favor certain units or OOC friends at the detriment of other faction members will result in both a complete datafile wipe for the privileged, and your own blacklist.

10. You are obliged to perform an action in the form of a /me when taking a scan/picture of a subject to begin any facial recognition which is forbidden to engage in by a bind. You are to respect the given response by the other party and react accordingly.

11. You are prohibited from stating obvious meme or unserious names (I.E; B.BAGGINS T.BIGGINS ) in /dispatch broadcasts. Doing so intentionally will result in severe consequences.

12. You are expected to follow the outlined rules around Voice Chat in the regulated CMB Discord server whilst using this whitelist, but specifically this includes no streaming gameplay whatsoever, especially if in noclip or during combat. Your callouts should always be accompanied by, at minimum, a waypoint in fairness to those out of the channel.
bannerdown.png

Reactions: List
Status
Not open for further replies.