Overwatch - Season 8 Nebulous.cloud

Do you think Sombra is a valuable pick in a competetive game and do you prefer her over other heroes

• Yes

Votes: 5 12.5%
  • No

Votes: 17 42.5%
  • Only if she is played well and hacks the barriers

Votes: 18 45.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

SpaceInvader

Dutch Ally.
Nebulae
Overwatch competetive just feels useless as soon as you reach one rank higher as you can pretty much never get up 500 unless you hire someone to do it for you in 1 season.

Plankster

Atom
Nebulae
Overwatch competetive just feels useless as soon as you reach one rank higher as you can pretty much never get up 500 unless you hire someone to do it for you in 1 season.
We were close to when playing with @Prospekt but then I had to go and the next day we lost sadface

SpaceInvader

Dutch Ally.
Nebulae
We were close to when playing with @Prospekt but then I had to go and the next day we lost sadface
I will not play this season anymore to go to master as I will not reach it. There should be more ranks or things will get stale. Like we need a diamond 1 to 5 or something

Plankster

Atom
Nebulae
I will not play this season anymore to go to master as I will not reach it. There should be more ranks or things will get stale. Like we need a diamond 1 to 5 or something
I play it to get my golden gun, I don't really care about my rank anymore tbh. I got to diamond and i'm happy with that. Play with me sometime just to earn credits and to have fun.

SpaceInvader

Dutch Ally.
Nebulae
Ok so as I saw I got a e-mail from Blizzard today stating that on they are going to end season 3 in two days on the 22th and with the week down time after that the next season starts. So I updated the thread title. Also give me ideas on this. Should I get rid of our current roster and make a new one. Or have it stay like this. Or maybe add a spoiler and make it Roster Season 3 while I add a new folder with Season 4 and I'll actually place the ranks of people in that format as well. So it's easier to see what skillgap people are going to be playing in.

Luft

a bad memer
Nebulae
Some lovely screenshots I've collected over the past few weeks of being forced to play quickplay

Totally not a smurf
9NPnc1k.jpg

We still won
zGmvUBg.jpg

#GetCarried
L99RAsW.jpg

Legit Comp Rank
7vA3shl.jpg

SpaceInvader

Dutch Ally.
Nebulae
Went ahead and put the season 3 roster in a spoiler. Also if you plan on playing this game in season 4 here is a format for a new roster

Platform | UplayID/PSN/Xbox gamertag | Forumname | Rank or what you are looking to play.

SpaceInvader

Dutch Ally.
Nebulae
Season 4 started if anybody wants to play competetive troughout today and the rest of the week hmu on steam/uplay/or on my battletag