Overwatch - Season 8 Nebulous.cloud

Do you think Sombra is a valuable pick in a competetive game and do you prefer her over other heroes

• Yes

Votes: 5 12.5%
  • No

Votes: 17 42.5%
  • Only if she is played well and hacks the barriers

Votes: 18 45.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

MaXenzie

Sexually attracted to robots
Media Developer
GTA RP Playtester
Nebulae
CxVbZjpW8AEH0nf.jpg

anyone that may have wondered what sombra can and can't hack
if anyone even plays her idfk

"What Ults Sombra can Counter"

"What Ults Combra can't Counter."

metropaun

hass ist keine emotion sondern ein zustand
Nebulae
"What Ults Sombra can Counter"

"What Ults Combra can't Counter."

do keep in mind that sombras EMP also removes any shields you currently have
like symmetra/zarya ones

TPRetro

Neutrino
Nebulae
Now that sombra can hack through shields in PTR she is pretty fucking broken

Riddler

Proton
Nebulae
If you put in practise with sombra you can put the other team on tilt because you rekt their DPS and support and then force people back when zarya and reinhart can't use abilities..

Yeah her damage isn't wow but it's hard to 1v1 her if ur DPS and just get hacked so she is one of my mains for s3

SpaceInvader

Dutch Ally.
Nebulae
If you put in practise with sombra you can put the other team on tilt because you rekt their DPS and support and then force people back when zarya and reinhart can't use abilities..

Yeah her damage isn't wow but it's hard to 1v1 her if ur DPS and just get hacked so she is one of my mains for s3
I feel like she Is never going to be valuable because of her ult. People who play DPS want to play it mostly for the amazing play of the game they have in their head as they dash trough the whole enemy team as a pro genji. Sombra is a valuable team play pick but I don't see people play her because of her ult which is just "Here is your hack ability as an AOI.

Riddler

Proton
Nebulae
d
I feel like she Is never going to be valuable because of her ult. People who play DPS want to play it mostly for the amazing play of the game they have in their head as they dash trough the whole enemy team as a pro genji. Sombra is a valuable team play pick but I don't see people play her because of her ult which is just "Here is your hack ability as an AOI.
Her ult makes a lucio pick seem pointless

SpaceInvader

Dutch Ally.
Nebulae
I'll fix the op when I get home bcs this phone is a piece of garbage I'll also be there tonight at like half 9 weed smoker time so If anyone new wants to add me my battle id is in the op. I'll also add new fags tonight.

SpaceInvader

Dutch Ally.
Nebulae
Anyone want to play some games tonight?

I am in ts in the random room. Join me if you want.

Chromesthesia_

Hailing from the same town as Sophie Dee
Nebulae
i enjoyed overwatch during the free weekend but people dont like me playing as bastion which is my favourite character cause i like playing a robot with ptsd

edit is it dirt cheap anywhere btw might buy it

Reactions: List

Plankster

Atom
Nebulae
i enjoyed overwatch during the free weekend but people dont like me playing as bastion which is my favourite character cause i like playing a robot with ptsd

edit is it dirt cheap anywhere btw might buy it
wtf???
bastion and torbjörn are the best, i main them

SpaceInvader

Dutch Ally.
Nebulae
People complain about meta all the time. That's mostly the reason why I made this thread to stop the solo QQing also if you think that it's for weabboo's i'll highly suggest putting that mccree revolver to your head and push right instead of left click because 1 bullet just isn't enough.

Reactions: List

gExile

roleplayers paradise
Nebulae
i play overwatch for the hot hentai babes