oxys

Oxys

Neutrino
Nebulae
Hey! I'm a huge loser and I have lost all hope for humanity! I started playing HL2RP to train for the imminent uprising in the near future of mankind.

Just kidding, I'm not a complete faggot.

I pretty much do all the normal shit. Go to school, study bullshit things that we wont ever need, y'know.
I am an avid cool-kid meaning I smoke marijuana which is going to be legal very soon here in Toronto.
I get up at 6am everyday like the whole crowd, And go to school like everyone else.
I have seriously roleplayed for awhile now, I actually started with ROBLOX. Anybody know After the Flash?
that was my life for 3 years lmaoooooooooooo
i regret that so much
I also applied for DayZRP for a long time, but unfortunately I was not of age at the time. I've grown out of wanting that genre of RP since. I use to play HL2RP when I had no idea what I was doing, but eventually after putting up with the cancer that is the ROBLOX community, I learned how to passive roleplay. The odd thing about ATF on ROBLOX is that it relies on speedtyping. I'm not quite clear about how combat works (all i know is that you have to attempt or something) but I will definetely figure it out. Anyway, that's enough about my shitty average life.
I hope you enjoyed and got some laughs!