Bug Parking a police car as a civvie eviscerates it from reality

Straven

Proton
Nebulae
I just wanted to point this out as when I got driven to the pink cage motel by the police, I was given the option to park their vehicle, so naturally I did for the joke lol. When I went to return the vehicle it wasn't in the garage (likely because it wasn't owned by me) and I don't think the police could find it in the MRPD Garage.

I dunno if this can be fixed, maybe you could make it so police cars cannot be parked outside of the MRPD and new Sandy Shores PD although this would also be unlikely as i'm pretty sure its been mentioned in another thread that vehicles aren't really differentiated or something so it would be hard to adjust.

Just wanted to make it known so someone doesn't just go stealing police cars and parking them, removing them from our plane of existence lol

Reactions: List

Pyromaniac

rob-approved!
HL2 RP Administrator
Nebulae
and I don't think the police could find it in the MRPD Garage.
It did, it acted as if it was parked in the MRPD garage.

Though the rest remains valid, to me the problem here is that the police vehicle was parkable by non-police/someone without the keys.

Deleted member 906

Molecule
B A N N E D
Nebulae
I just wanted to point this out as when I got driven to the pink cage motel by the police, I was given the option to park their vehicle, so naturally I did for the joke lol. When I went to return the vehicle it wasn't in the garage (likely because it wasn't owned by me) and I don't think the police could find it in the MRPD Garage.

I dunno if this can be fixed, maybe you could make it so police cars cannot be parked outside of the MRPD and new Sandy Shores PD although this would also be unlikely as i'm pretty sure its been mentioned in another thread that vehicles aren't really differentiated or something so it would be hard to adjust.

Just wanted to make it known so someone doesn't just go stealing police cars and parking them, removing them from our plane of existence lol

You've let your intrusive thoughts win, further to this, I used to Park Ambulances in Pink Cage Motel and it would send them straight back to the EMS Garage. They weren't removed from existence.