TheInnkeeper

Fear the Old Blood
Premium Member
Nebulae
IMG_20180621_095759.jpg

aperson

Molecule
Nebulae
How accessible is Jojo? I've only ever watched one other anime and that was Attack on Titan (mercy on me soul) and was wondering if I could could just sit down and watch Jojo without any prior knowledge?

Johnny B. Goode

Objectively Best MGS poster
Nebulae
How accessible is Jojo? I've only ever watched one other anime and that was Attack on Titan (mercy on me soul) and was wondering if I could could just sit down and watch Jojo without any prior knowledge?
yeah just don't skip part 1 because it's kinda gay to skip part 1 and 2

STUCK IN A CAKE

Molecule
Nebulae
A "Part" in jojo means a different era of time, different protagonist and all round different stories which are all linked by the same bloodline and some knock on cause and effect of the other previous parts.

Like Johnny said - it's gay to skip any of them ...

As for how accessable, pretty much every possible website that hosts anime is bound to have jojo. And if you wish to know how it goes, JJBA 2012 => JJBA Stardust Crusader => JJBA SC Season 2 => JJBA Diamond is Unbreakable => JJBA Vento Aureo (Yet to be aired)

There are a few "Episodes" from the 90's but it's not an actual series ...

Reactions: List