Suyu

Proton
Nebulae
What do you think of it and it's DLCs?
51b.png

Saggy

Electron
Nebulae
The game itself is super fun, the DLC is annoying but to be honest if you get the shotgun pack and the sniper pack you're set for the entire game. Custom skins I thought would be annoying when I went back to playing it, but I hardly noticed they existed (except I found a drill after a hox breakout and sold it for £1.50)

Suyu

Proton
Nebulae
The game itself is super fun, the DLC is annoying but to be honest if you get the shotgun pack and the sniper pack you're set for the entire game. Custom skins I thought would be annoying when I went back to playing it, but I hardly noticed they existed (except I found a drill after a hox breakout and sold it for £1.50)
Best option for buying DLCs are buying the weapon pack in Steam Sales, you get all weapon packs for like 2-3 USD

D

Deleted member 290

good concept, poorly acted out by a shitty company

the game's is fun but u know, no fun without dlcs
It's much more fun with friends, to be honest. While the DLCs and the policies of OVERKILL may seem like a fraud (and they kinda are), you can still have fun without the DLCs. Frankly, I say we should play together. Y'know, not just for old times' sake.

...Also, Postino, I disapprove of your profile pic.

Reactions: List

TheGreywulf

Neutrino
Nebulae
DLCs are nuys but my wallet is hungry too. So... rip. But I did bought one of the weapons pack. I usually become a tank,grab my m240 shoot the sh*t outta everything and make everyone lineup behind me. It usually works with a medkit since i loose all of my health. If anyone is eager to play with me, im all ears

ddæ

`impulse-approved
Nebulae
Wait till steam summer sale and buy it with all the DLC, what I did and It's much more enjoyable.