[PENDING] Sensei

Discussion in 'Accepted/Denied Applications' started by Sensei, Jun 16, 2020.

1. Sensei

Sensei Neutrino

Nebulae:
    Name: Sensei

SteamID: STEAM_0:1:202738658

Timezone: US, EST

How is your activity? / How would you rate your interest in Stasiland?: It is summer right now so i can be quite active on the server. I think i also have high interests in the concept of this server as i have not yet seen anyone do a "What if the cold war got hot" situation in mil rp so i think its very interesting.

Any previous infractions at the community? If so, can you explain?: Nope, I'm new.

Previous WW3RP / RP experience: Well i have played a lot of Mil RPs and event one mil RP ran by an actually veteran which i considered pretty serious as we could only fire in Semi auto for one part of it. I've played on multiple serious Rp SCP servers and military Rps tho i usually see that MIL RP ends of being TDM and from doing some civilian RP on this server i've come to realize that this server is actually RP oriented rather than a straight up team death match.

How familiar are you with the Soviet Union (ideology, history etc.)?: Obviously i know that the soviet union was communist and i also know quite a lot about the soviet union in its later stages and events that occured involving it such as Invasion of afghanistan, Euro missile crisis, the supporting of Iraq in the iran iraq war, and what eventually led it to collapse so i think i'm quite familiar.

Are you aware of the new concept? What are some of the differences between this iteration of WW3RP and the old one?: I am, the rather than a
    What do you think this faction will be doing on the server? Since Western Europe has fallen i believe the Soviet Army is a mere occupation force rather than a direct front line combat force ensuring that no NATO insurgency or any insurgency for that matter takes place. They answer directly to Moscow. They do not get the same supplies that an army would get when they go into direct combat with another army but rather they get just enough to be able to fulfill they're peacekeeping duty.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    In Character Section
    --------------------------------------------------------------------------
    Name: Vladimir Andropov

Place of birth: Volgograd, USSR
    Date of birth: June 28 1970

Languages Known: Russian

[​IMG]

[MILITARY BACKGROUND]

Enlistment: July 6th 1989, 803rd Motorized rifled regiment

Basic training completion date: February 12th 1990

Deployments: Garrison of Eastern borders , Hamburg, Germany, Steinbeck, Germany.

[MEDICAL BACKGROUND]

Fractured Knee joint [Complete recovery]
    Broken Elbow [Complete recovery]

[​IMG]

Letter from Lt.Col Sergey Alipov:

It appears as if we need a more sizable garrison force in the south... Hamburg seems to be okay of now but we are getting reports of insurgencies and heavy resistance in central Germany... You're getting transferred to the city of Steinbeck as you're needed. It is a small German town but don't think that its safe... reports of NATO forces do exist and it is now known the exact scale of the resistance but it is most definitely something to be concerned about. Why are we still here you may ask your self? To liberated the Western people... or so they say. I'm starting to think our whole system is built upon lies. But regardless, you and 300 other soldiers will be deployed to that small town. Good luck.

#1 Sensei, Jun 16, 2020
    Last edited: Jun 18, 2020
  2. Cuttsy

Cuttsy Proton

Nebulae:
    I'd recommend you complete your application before a reviewer reads it.

3. Sensei

Sensei Neutrino

Nebulae:
    My apologies i did not mean to submit it i am still working on it.

4. WeakenedHen5

WeakenedHen5 Molecule
    WW3 RP Operator

Nebulae:
    Don’t worry about it just tag me when you’ve finished it using the @WeakenedHen5

Also, make sure you bold the questions and unbold your answers

5. Sensei

Sensei Neutrino

Nebulae:
    Done

6. GenericPlayer

GenericPlayer i like firetruck and moster truck

Nebulae:
    Hey man, you look pretty new to the server as a whole. I'd recommend go reading some of the other apps and playing the server more before jumping right into applying for the military oriented factions.

The app's looking a bit barebones right now. I'll mark this as pending for the time being.

7. Sensei

Sensei Neutrino

Nebulae:
    I saw some of the others. I will make mine look a bit better. Sorry if its not good right now i'm really new.

8. WeakenedHen5

WeakenedHen5 Molecule
    WW3 RP Operator

Nebulae:
    No probs man take your time

9. Sensei

Sensei Neutrino

Nebulae:
    I have one question tho, is there a document which has the server's lore in it? Cause i really need to read it.

10. Cuttsy

Cuttsy Proton

Nebulae:
    https://nebulous.cloud/threads/stas...ction-creation-with-background-history.46401/
    https://nebulous.cloud/threads/a-beginners-guide-to-stasiland.47183/

Those are two really useful links you should read up on. I'd also recommend you take a look at the Soviet roleplay documents, some of them are good for background knowledge and for your application.

EDIT: Sorry for posting on someone else's app, twice.

11. Sensei

Sensei Neutrino

Nebulae:
    Alright so i fixed it up a bit and after reading the lore and playing the server for my self a bit more i think this is better than my previous version of the application.

12. dvn

dvn Atom
    Media Developer

Nebulae:
  13. Sensei

Sensei Neutrino

Nebulae:
    im assuming i got denied?

14. WeakenedHen5

WeakenedHen5 Molecule
    WW3 RP Operator

Nebulae:
    Accepted on a very closely watched trial basis as a Soldier

@dvn will be taking responsibility for ensuring you fit in the faction, if not you’ll get removed.

• Agree Agree x 3
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice