B A N N E D
Nebulae
Reactions: List

MaXenzie

Sexually attracted to robots
Media Developer
GTA RP Playtester
Nebulae
Someone also drew a really deformed rabbit Pokémon thing underneath him and I felt it was too ugly for innocent eyes so I censored it with a shot of Godzilla caught roleplaying.

PM me the noncensored version.

Chicken

Nihilanth
B A N N E D
Nebulae
Never really shared this to an audience...
I drew Takeo Ischi one day in French class a while ago and a dude wanted me to do a quick portrait of him, too, so I did. Unfortunately, Takeo Ischi could not stand up to the more successful dude-head.

Someone also drew a really deformed rabbit Pokémon thing underneath him and I felt it was too ugly for innocent eyes so I censored it with a shot of Godzilla caught roleplaying.

606127ffa6.jpg
roar!!!

Zuperned

Electron
B A N N E D
Nebulae
I almost ended up with a 16667 x 16667 image instead of a 4000 x 4000.
This is for @Gungeoneer. It took long, but I think it was worth it. It's my annual accomplishment. Now to spend the rest of my year doing doodles and not finishing artworks.
Note that this is just an over-work for a tiny blurry image. I'm not suddenly a master at depicting the perfect angle and stance of Sexy Link.

70e54ddc89.png

Original tiny blurry image:
d3bcbe4906.png

This might be updated a couple times in case Gungeoneer wants some things changed n stuff, like a bit of background.

wow amazing

Zuperned

Electron
B A N N E D
Nebulae
wow amazing
I almost ended up with a 16667 x 16667 image instead of a 4000 x 4000.
This is for @Gungeoneer. It took long, but I think it was worth it. It's my annual accomplishment. Now to spend the rest of my year doing doodles and not finishing artworks.
Note that this is just an over-work for a tiny blurry image. I'm not suddenly a master at depicting the perfect angle and stance of Sexy Link.

70e54ddc89.png

Original tiny blurry image:
d3bcbe4906.png

This might be updated a couple times in case Gungeoneer wants some things changed n stuff, like a bit of background.

i wish my art was this good