Philosophy

Mikey™

Neutrino
Nebulae
Philosophy is a very strange thing, because it can either liberate you or oppress you.

History has shown us many examples of this, such as the great Greek and Roman philosophers of ancient times.
plato.jpg

Their work liberated countless minds at the time. it also sparked many human movements into countless studies we know today as science, literature, poetry and astronomy. All these fields exist thanks to philosophy.

Then you also get philosophers who oppress people with their ideals and idolism.
White-Oppression-4.jpg

Philosophers such as Charles Darwin and Heinrich Himmler both these men used philosophy and clever thinking to sway the minds of men.

Instead of using their intellect to uplift their fellow man, they used their very intellect to oppress the masses.
Now let us look at some of the most famous philosophers of our time.

First a man that sparked one of the greatest human movements of our time. Karl Marx the man that started communism a movement that till this day has no ended.
Karl_Marx.png

Secondly former prime minister of South-Africa.

Hendrik Frensch Verwoerd. Also known as Dr. H. F. Verwoerd, the so called “Architect of Apartheid” Dr. H. F. Verwoerd was a professor of psychology, sociology and philosophy. a Well versed and educated man, he used his intellect to shape a whole nations future. The after effects still visible to this day.
verwoerd.jpg

To better understand the differences between liberating philosophy and oppressive philosophy. one must first know what philosophy is in its purest form.

“Now what is philosophy?”, you may ask.

Well philosophy in its basic form, is an idea an idea that dares to go beyond the constraints of everyday boundaries. Thus, a philosophy is something that challenges are normal outlook on things.
It is so complex that a thorough study is required. This is the most basic explanation for what a philosophy is.

These ideas can be anything that challenges the minds of people, from religious doctrines.
3044c5523cd66e364569591d9fc22e50--sacrifice-quotes-catholic-saints.jpg

Too national identities.
7227329000_665be55205.jpg

a Philosophy can be a great new discovery that can unify a people or it can become an ill omen that oppresses the people.

There have been many philosophers throughout they ages, some famous and some forgotten with time.

Ond

Rictal-Approved
Nebulae
now i am become death, the destroyer of worlds

Nebulae
friedrich nietzsche the real OG
Reading "Thus Spoke Zarathustra" was a bitch. "It's really straight to the point, so easy to read" they said. Try it they said.

To be fair tho, I still love this line from the beginning:
"The hour when you say: "What good is my happiness! It is poverty and dirt and wretched contentment. But my happiness should justify existence itself!"

@Evil

This reading of Bhagavad Gita still gives me the chills, considering the context