Serious Phoenix Wright General

Rabid

Rictal-Approved
Nebulae
FemaleUglyBaldeagle-small.gif

So as of the day I'm making this thread they've just released all three of the main series games for Phoenix Wright on Steam for £30. As someone who'd never tried the series at all before (but was encouraged to by @Blackquill) I'm actually really into it.

I've only done one case so far but it involves needing to play close attention and constantly check the evidence/testimony to win the cases. Its a lot more challenging than I'd expected it would be, too.

I don't know how popular the series is in the community but I'd definitely recommend people check it out.

Reactions: List

Stalker

the very best rp man on planet earth
Nebulae
I played the first game and the extra case thingy that came with it but never dabbled into the other games of the original trilogy, was very fun and can see why people enjoyed it, layton vs phoenix wright was also a great game imo

Erkor

Narrative/Lore Management
Nebulae
speaking of phoenix wright all cab members should get attorney online and make all debates through that

Mic15000

The Underdog
GTA RP Playtester
Nebulae
Apparantly it’s around 60h of story if IGN review is to be trusted. But then again IGN gave it a low score cause it’s a REMASTERED and didn’t have new content. *sigh*

But it’s a good game I heard I’d like to try it one day.

Rabid

Rictal-Approved
Nebulae
Apparantly it’s around 60h of story if IGN review is to be trusted. But then again IGN gave it a low score cause it’s a REMASTERED and didn’t have new content. *sigh*

But it’s a good game I heard I’d like to try it one day.
It is a v.good game honestly. I'm enjoying the hell out of it.