Suggestion Phone improvements v2

boots

spooky skellys
HL2 RP Senior Administrator
GTA RP Playtester
Nebulae
Description: A couple of phone improvements aimed to increase quality of life for the user and introduce new gameplay mechanics to incentivize people to perform various jobs.

1. Taxi app // Show how many clocked in drivers/available drivers there are.
evkReg7.png

When connected to a taxi driver, display their number on the screen and make a clickable button to call them, in case of an emergency.

Ken5gKK.png

2. We need an app that will show what jobs are in high-demand and low popularity. This app will show you which jobs are paying extra.
Create incentives for people to do a certain job when in high-demand and low supply.

No taxi drivers available? You get 2x the payout for being a taxi driver during peak times when there is nobody else doing the job.
No tow truck drivers available? Higher payout for becoming one.

Last edited:
Reactions: List

RedMan

Electron
HL2 RP Administrator
Nebulae
What I have noticed is that people utilise the taxi service for their own personal transportation rather than work as a taxi service. It's a free vehicle after all and people are going to find ways to obtain such thing to travel across the map.

boots

spooky skellys
GTA RP Playtester
Nebulae
What I have noticed is that people utilise the taxi service for their own personal transportation rather than work as a taxi service. It's a free vehicle after all and people are going to find ways to obtain such thing to travel across the map.
For sure that some people are doing that. I can't even say that's a bad thing since I did that as well for the first few hours until I realised there were better ways to get around.

But I feel like even then, most people aren't even playing taxi. Most of the time the app doesn't function because there aren't taxi drivers.

Aether

Molecule
GTA RP Playtester
Nebulae
But I feel like even then, most people aren't even playing taxi.
I feel like one of the bigger issues with that is due to the fact that everyone else doesn't really have the money to be able to afford a taxi as the economy is pretty dead right now

boots

spooky skellys
GTA RP Playtester
Nebulae
I feel like one of the bigger issues with that is due to the fact that everyone else doesn't really have the money to be able to afford a taxi as the economy is pretty dead right now
Imo it's just too hard to get money, the jobs don't pay enough and everything feels like a struggle