Completed Phone number for 911 calls

RedMan

Electron
HL2 RP Administrator
Nebulae
It would be nice to see who is making the 911 calls on the dispatch dashboard. Since a fair bit of people have been abusing it to organise pranks and social calls without a smidge of hint who may be responsible for said calls.

Voting on this suggestion has been paused.

Deleted member 906

Molecule
B A N N E D
Nebulae
It would be nice to see who is making the 911 calls on the dispatch dashboard. Since a fair bit of people have been abusing it to organise pranks and social calls without a smidge of hint who may be responsible for said calls.

It's also be great to see the numbers for callbacks

Cineron

Proton
Nebulae
I agree partially with this idea. I think there could be a subscription-based (in-game money) purchasable phone app that blocks/masks your outgoing number but for a certain amount of phone calls. The price for outgoing masking goes up per amount of phone calls when using the feature. When payphones are implemented I think their numbers should be listed as "payphone" and then list the general area. Any restricted numbers could potentially just get hung up on by law enforcement or law enforcement can choose to block all incoming restricted calls.

Reactions: List