Denied PK appeal

Discussion in 'Accepted/Denied Appeals' started by Thood74, Aug 12, 2019.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Thood74

Thood74 Electron

Nebulae:
    Steam Name: Thood74
    Steam ID: https://steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561198105787731

Character Name: Daniel Miller
    Member of Staff Who Banned Your Character: @Chezburger

What Led To Your Character's Death?: Me and another guy walked upon two choking a guy out. After a small verbal confrontation telling them to back off before we call CPs (which we never actually did, they were threats with intent to get them to leave)

Instead of leaving us alone so we could help the guy, they backed away, one somehow managing to a full grown unconcious man near a door quite a few feet away from them, which the other of the two held shut. They didnt give us any time to react to them dragging the man through the door, take note. They backed off to a roof in the construction site and began hanging the unconcious guy near an edge, threatening to drop them if we dont back off. The other guy i was with (i dont know who they are) charged one of the two out of nowhere against my control, the guy who was hostage got dropped to an NLR death.

I, not willing to leave my friend to die, charged the other. He managed to hang onto some railing and not fall to his death. They then proceeded to vault over to the safer side which we were on, albeit rendered on the ground and attempting to recover.

The other guy who my friend was fighting somehow managed to break their arm and recover to help their friend, telling us once more to fuck off. I kicked the guy who was on the ground in the face while they were attempting to get up so i wouldnt be outnumbered, and they then used this as a chance to restrain my movement in another fight.

In between that fight between me and the other guy, my friend with one broken arm recovered and got into a fight with the guy i kicked in the face, which he losed. Somehow, in some part of this, he said in LOOC he somehow managed to grab my request device, which i didnt question since i was tired and just wanted this to be other with.

He threatened them to leave us alone or he would broadcast his location with the device, which according to one of the guys we were fighting, said that according to chez, doesnt broadcast location. (important)

Eventually, my friend was rendered unconcious and i was heavily injured. They dropped my friend to an NLR death, and i tried to hold onto the railing to stay alive and escape on the edge of a building connected to some piping which i landed on.

One of the two persued, after some vague /mes by me and alot of LOOC arguing, i simply gave the fuck up and said i just fell so i could be done with this and get an NLR, though all of a sudden i was met with a PK because the other of the two made a PK request for calling CPs. (According to chez)

This leads onto the next part of this appeal:

Why Should Your Character Be Unbanned?:

Because the reason listed was entirely invalid.

The reason: Us calling CPs. This downright didnt even happen, the guy never sent a request ingame or in character. It was also eventually decided that request devices DONT automatically broadcast your location, according to a statement by chez, according to one of the guys we were fighting, as stated before. So this is just simply wrong.

They also didnt give us time to react to them dragging away a full grown unconcious man. The best they did is have one guy hold a door shut which they didnt even give us time to react to them dragging the man through, which, if we were able to react to, would have been a large area of opportunity for us to stop them. Meaning its unknown if the other events leading to this PK would have happened if they had let us react to them.

Date Of Occurrence:
    11/08/19 AND 12/08/19. This begun JUST before the next day started.

Evidence: Uh...I don't know, i didnt screenshot any of this...I guess you could read logs from around the time i mentioned?

Other Players Involved: I don't know the steam profiles of anyone involved within the fight.

Any Other Details: I was very tired when all of this happened, i dont think i got anything incredibly wrong though.

#1 Thood74, Aug 12, 2019
    Last edited: Aug 12, 2019
    • nebulous nebulous x 1
    • Agree Agree x 1
  2. ruble

ruble Atom

Nebulae:
    i wasnt even intending to kill this man - we got in a physical altrecation where he was choked out and left without a scratch on him, i was planning on just leaving him

was walking down the veikko when this guy stands infront of the door way and i tell him to get the fuck back or something and he comes back to me - looks me in the face and says something threathening to me whilst reaching for something in his pocket he gets choked out, you two come up and we explain how it was in self defense because i thought he was going to take out a knife - you call this bullshit instantly and come closer with your request device and we grab onto him as a precaution because you are chasing us

we go to the back of the veikko looking down and hold him over the ledge - we tell you to get away or we'll drop him and your immediate reaction was rushing the guy holding the body causing him to be dropped down (because the guy holding him over the railing obviously doesnt wanna get shoved over)

your friends arm was broken - i was visually disgusted by this and gave you a chance to leave to get him to a hospital immediately, again, your response was to kick the guy i was with square in the head as he was trying to recover from being unconcious - we told you numerous times to disengage assaulting us and go seperate ways, until your mate calls my char (a brazilian) a beaner retard or something like that and reaches for a request device - at that point we decide it'd just be best to kill you off and we do

you said you didnt request - but your friend did a /me holding down the button letting it transmit whilst the fight went on so, and you threathend numerous times to get us reported

request devices dont automatically display locations - you tried to claim hitting the button would ping active PT's to the construction site but this is literally not even a feature - it requires you to speak it in

the guy redid his running /me and i held the door - i stopped holding it and moved backwards asking you to disengage the fight and you kept pushing on which again lead to us holding the man over the bridge

• nebulous nebulous x 4
    • Informative Informative x 1
  3. comradic

comradic `impulse-approved

Nebulae:
    I was one of the lads there, me and my partner stumbled upon the feller, he pulled a knife and we decided to deal with him quick. We weren't originally gonna kill the man but you and your mate kept coming closer and closer so we had to do something. We tossed the man off the roof when you lot charged at me, to do then defend myself (after warning you and your mate several times)

Fast forward to the entire fight your toxicity in LOOC did not help what so ever, it was just very childish- normally I wouldn't care cos I am not one to be offended by it, but you simply had to comment on every single fucking thing that happened much like on the screenshot thread, a real thood moment.

Now after we dealt with you (You jumping off yourself at the end) I decided to request a PK on you- sure we said it was NLR but your attitude was just laughable.

• nebulous nebulous x 6
    • Agree Agree x 1
  4. Thood74

Thood74 Electron

Nebulae:
    so your decision was influenced in OOC? I apologise for my toxicity, also. Relatively bad day and all that crap, but it was no excuse for me to be rude. Sorry

We also didnt see anything before finding you choking this random guy out, and it looked like you were ROBBING him.
    Merged:
    that random guy also did a /it saying a requuest was sent out (it wasnt) again, and also made a /it which was literally just "biiitch".

I dont think thats the most accurate of sources.
    Merged:
    Dont. Dont start this shit again and in a PK appeal.

• Funny Funny x 2
  5. ruble

ruble Atom

Nebulae:
    i was initially reluctant on the decision to request a pk but after you repeatedly looc screaming and whining that im a retarded cunt for ten minutes i just had enough of it

pks are ooc, in real life people die and dont respawn - you can call it "influence" but i call it you starting to rage uncontrollably after you and your friend were the ones actively on the offending side attacking us

i told you he attacked me and you instantly go "BULLSHIT" and begin closing in on us - we had no choice but to defend ourselves

these are some logs

[​IMG]

• nebulous nebulous x 6
  6. Thood74

Thood74 Electron

Nebulae:
    i apologise for my toxicity, again. The rest of that day was annoying and tiring and at the end of it i'd had enough. Apologies.

7. ruble

ruble Atom

Nebulae:
    i dont take it to heart but im just saying as the party being attacked we did not really have explicit intentions to PK anyone it was just after you started kicking my downed friend in the skull after i offered you to take your guy to the hospital and the insults you said

• nebulous nebulous x 2
  8. Thood74

Thood74 Electron

Nebulae:
    1. S o r r y

2. You broke my IC friends arm and killed somebody. What did you expect? Also, the kick was meant to keep him incapactiated and unconcious, i had no intents to actually fucking kill him. I had no time to verbalise this because i was suddenly restrained by you.

I said they dont. Sorry i made a mistake during this, but i was tired and didnt pay too much attention to that at the time. I only recalled that now.

I am so sorry, o7

• Funny Funny x 1
  9. ruble

ruble Atom

Nebulae:
    after i broke your friends arm and incapacitated him i offered you to hurry him to the hospital and forget about this shit then you kicked him - it's extremely dangerous to soccer kick someone in the skull whos just regaining conciousness so i decided to keep fighting because you werent going to stop anytime soon - i restrained you by grabbing onto you and pinning you down to get you to stop it but i ended up having to hit you threathening to continue if your friend picked up his request device (which he did)

• nebulous nebulous x 3
  10. Thood74

Thood74 Electron

Nebulae:
    I dont have control over other peoples behavior, also why doesnt he recieve a PK? what makes our situations so different that he shouldnt be PKed and i should other than behavior in LOOC

11. ruble

ruble Atom

Nebulae:
    @comradic requested his PK too seeing as how he was also actively responsible for the death of the guy held over the railing, i went to sleep because it was like 4am my time after the incident

• nebulous nebulous x 2
  12. comradic

comradic `impulse-approved

Nebulae:
    I requested but it was ignored, after that I also flagged.

13. Thood74

Thood74 Electron

Nebulae:
    when you think about it, he may have actually also been indirectly responsible for my death aswell...

14. Chains

Chains I’m Tired.

Nebulae:
    I was the man being choked out. these fine gentlemen that PK'ed my friend tried to rob me once unconscious from a choke hold, and then after my friends got done time scaling, they had words and argued, these men then proceeded minge run with my now /charfallover'd body. After we emerged onto a rooftop a fight proceeded to break out, where the man holding me proceeded to stand on the railing with me in hand. When my friend charged him to try and push him off the roof, he just dropped me and ignored him pushing him off the railing. while during the fight to get me, the gentlemen who requested my friends PK, kept p2wing, blocking one hit after another and performing what seemed to be different holds from some sort of martial arts to avoid getting hit. These guys kept complaining in LOOC whenever we tried to counter one of their moves, complaining that their choke hold kept their arms in a position where they couldn't be bitten. These men also kept threating us with PK's whenever we argued with them in LOOC, using them killing me as a trump card, threatening to request a PK. These men requested a PK because they wished to see my friend punished for not liking their P2W attitudes and for arguing with them over certain holds or shit like that.
    Merged:
    Ah yes, I can nitpick logs too. Maybe I should get you threatening to me PK for not liking the way you RP'ed? Or your refusal to p2l? Or maybe just how you contested any kind of combat movement we made in LOOC?; (Not literally of course, a bit of an exaggeration.)
    Edit: Grammar.

#14 Chains, Aug 12, 2019
    Last edited: Aug 12, 2019
    • nebulous nebulous x 1
    • Funny Funny x 1
  15. ruble

ruble Atom

Nebulae:
    all i did to this guy that would even remotely entail real life martial arts was wrapping up my legs behind his back when he jumped on top of me so he couldnt get away, then grabbing onto his back as he tried to roll away - it was entierly you / his fault for doing bad reactions that led to you being taken down

i said i had gotten enough of your shit after you tried to claim to me that pressing the button of a request device automatically alerts all online pts that a request has been made in the construction site - you stood by this point for over ten minutes adamantly saying it even up to the point where you died

read everything said above in this appeal - the bullshit being said factored in as to why i just decided to pk you also on top of the fact that you assaulted us first, i wasn't enforcing P2W attitudes onto thood - he was literally crawling on a less than 1 meter wide ledge and i rped shoving him off it and he for atleast 15 minutes began posting /me's that made no logical sense and rephrasing them when i told them it makes no sense - like being able to grab onto the hands of the guy grabbing onto the scruff of your neck and shoving you off to pull him with you or something as a last ditch effort to kill me and get the last laugh

@comradic choked a guy out from a completly exposed back rear-necked style
    [​IMG]
    there would realistically not even be a chance to bite someone from here - i can physically not see how thats possible whilst someone is applying full force, there is nothing to bite onto

• nebulous nebulous x 2
  16. Chains

Chains I’m Tired.

Nebulae:
    I'm the guy you NLR'ed, not PK'ed.

• nebulous nebulous x 1
  17. ruble

ruble Atom

Nebulae:
    apologies, take into account what i wrote about the details of the attack then

• nebulous nebulous x 2
  18. Chains

Chains I’m Tired.

Nebulae:
    Will do, I'll read it and respond in a bit.

• nebulous nebulous x 1
  19. Blackquill

Blackquill Grumpy Server Director
    Head Staff HL2 RP Server Director

Nebulae:
    • nebulous nebulous x 3
  20. Señor Jaggles

Señor Jaggles Zasshu Impaler Extraordinaire
    Moderator Premium Member

Nebulae:
    Can I ask who decided this?

Can I ask who decided this?

---

This appeal is pretty simple but I have serious doubts about all of this "NLR or PK" stuff.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice