Reggie

fresh prince of baghdad
Nebulae
Your Steam Name: reggie
Your Steam ID: STEAM_0:0:68948900
Character Name: CJ
Member of staff who banned your character: toriwarrior
Character/Player who carried out the PK (If known):
Describe how your character died: A scanner was taking pictures of me so I shot at it and ran away, before getting gun downed.
Why do you believe your PK is invalid?: I see the scanner taking pictures as a hostile action, and it kept following me after I ran away from it initially, so I shot at it.
Date of occurrence: now
Evidence (screenshots, logs):
Any other parties involved:
Misc details:
gtbSlAY.png

Last edited:

Andrew

Atom
Nebulae
We walk around town, passive with locals, chillin, maxin', relaxin'. Another man relaxin' is spotted on the ridgeline.
Facing from the MANSION to AGORA, it is the ridgeline on your RIGHT.
Airwatch tags a picture of him standing behind a tree. No rifle on his back at the moment. Units recognize him as a sniper.
He books it after a time. Airwatch captures another picture of him running, now about another hundred meters away from where he was first photographed. Going back the way he came, towards the tunnel across from the vort temple.
Video got the rest.

still rendering for 1080p on youtube but i felt like the HD was necessary because idk

Reactions: List

Anti-tankspy

Nucleus
Nebulae
I have no involvement in this but I wanted to get something clear:

'Death engaging as a lone-wolf. You are not forbidden from roaming “free”, however, this will mean you will be at PK risk if you decide to initiate hostilities against the enemy by your lonesome or act reckless against overwhelming odds.'

He shot a scanner and he ran off. A scanner isn't really an overwhelming odd, the hostility was initiated by the enemy first (scanner taking picture and he shot back at it)

I get that he ran afterwards but he made no attempts to shoot back at cops, CJ shot* only at the scanner and it's not really that much of a threat and it was the first to initiate hostilities, not him

unpk this man

Reggie

fresh prince of baghdad
Nebulae
also i'd like to add the scanner did no /mes are anything of the sort, so if you're going to ask me why didn't "RP" with it, that's why

Reactions: List

FreeSpy

Atom
Nebulae
we'll have a verdict tomorrow. a lot has happened today and there's a lot to sort out. I will wait for input from the rest of the team before i go ahead with one though as I was on the combine side (I came in after you died reggie)

for now just keep it clean in the replies so that things don't get lost

Fluffy

Master retard
Nebulae
I was the one that killed you. I just responded to a scanner being shot outside of town limits as you can see in the video posted above. It's upto pk management if they deem a scanner taking a photo to be "engaging" the enemy or if it isn't. Its all dependent on that I believe.

FreeSpy

Atom
Nebulae
accepted

this was not ran in bad faith, as i mentioned in dms to reggie. no one asked for the pk, but staff are free to run commands. this is what appeals are for, to handle it after the fact. i apologize for this happening right before the agora fight. due to the nature of scanners being exempt from lone wolf rules people engaging them does not count towards lonewolfing.

Status
Not open for further replies.