Plain or Stuffed Crust on your pizza?

Stuffed Crust or No?

• Total voters

hbag

bitchmade
Nebulae
Plain. When I bite into the crust, I don't want it to nut in my mouth.
Plus, stuffed crust just seems like it'd go fucking everywhere if you don't eat the entire pizza within an hour.

Reactions: List

Hollows

Research Associate
Nebulae
I have a knack for plain and dipping the crust in garlic mayo dip. I do have a guilty pleasure for BBQ stuffed crust though.

Rabid

Rictal-Approved
Nebulae
plain

you're a fat fuck if you get stuffed
07b41266a9a95d75e57aea811ca448e7.png

D

Deleted member 1392

I like it plain, rarely have I tried it stuffed, and if I have, I don't remember. WHAT ABOUT YOU @Rabid ?!

Goatson

Guardian
Nebulae
who the fuck eats stuffed crust what are you some kind of crust-hating monster

Ond

Rictal-Approved
Nebulae
the crust being plain is a necessary factor that contributes majorly to the taste of the pizza

change my mind

Charlie

Atom
Nebulae
the crust being plain is a necessary factor that contributes majorly to the taste of the pizza

change my mind
having hot, crunchy bread at the end of your cheesy pizza slice is literally to end your meal with a pleasant and non-moist taste in your mouth

absolutely genius and based plain crust

jb

Atom
B A N N E D
Nebulae
having hot, crunchy bread at the end of your cheesy pizza slice is literally to end your meal with a pleasant and non-moist taste in your mouth

absolutely genius and based plain crust
genius and pizzapilled

Kafe

Level Design nomad
Nebulae
Only stuffed if it's just the tomato base inside, helps to just refresh your taste a little at the end.
but in all other cases, I prefer plain because it's less liable to fall apart and ruin a good pizza

Aleks

Vaporwaves Skeletons
Nebulae
Stuffed crust.

hbag

bitchmade
Nebulae
Only stuffed if it's just the tomato base inside, helps to just refresh your taste a little at the end.
but in all other cases, I prefer plain because it's less liable to fall apart and ruin a good pizza
tomato base stuffed crust is genuinely the worst thing i can imagine for a pizza right now
that sounds fucking disgusting
like a cheese stuffed crust yeah i could fucking understand that maybe but not the fucking tomato base jesus christ