Fixed Player cannot pull out/equip the reporter microphone.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Aether

Molecule
GTA RP Playtester
Nebulae
Description: If the player has the reporter mic (the one currently sold for $750, not the boom mic) on their hotbar, attempting to equip it doesn't actually do anything, the player doesn't pull out/carry a reporter's microphone, making it currently broken and useless.

What should occur: The player should be able to pull out a reporter's microphone.

Pre-requisites: A reporter microphone on your hotbar.

Repro steps:
1. Attempt to equip the microphone.
2. Observe it doesn't pull it out or do anything.

Supporting evidence:
I forgor to get a video sorry :(

Reactions: List
Upvote 0

Jaydawg

Loves QA testing
Head Staff
Developer
Premium Member
Nebulae
Description: If the player has the reporter mic (the one currently sold for $750, not the boom mic) on their hotbar, attempting to equip it doesn't actually do anything, the player doesn't pull out/carry a reporter's microphone, making it currently broken and useless.

What should occur: The player should be able to pull out a reporter's microphone.

Pre-requisites: A reporter microphone on your hotbar.

Repro steps:
1. Attempt to equip the microphone.
2. Observe it doesn't pull it out or do anything.

Supporting evidence:
I forgor to get a video sorry :(
I think the reason why this didn't appear, was because we forgot to include the prop in our assets folder (as it's a modified version of the mic prop from GTA, just without some branding that I removed).

But, it will work in the future tho (:

Jaydawg

Loves QA testing
Head Staff
Developer
Premium Member
Nebulae
@Aether - I remember you mentioning an interview type animation as well; Whilst I know you couldn't really look at the microphone, this was something that was missing.

There's two animations that you can swap between via Right Click, that being the standard news reporting animation:
2UdxyRd.jpeg

And also...
j4KF6lW.jpeg

For properly getting the scoooop!

Aether

Molecule
GTA RP Playtester
Nebulae
@Aether - I remember you mentioning an interview type animation as well; Whilst I know you couldn't really look at the microphone, this was something that was missing.

There's two animations that you can swap between via Right Click, that being the standard news reporting animation:
2UdxyRd.jpeg

And also...
j4KF6lW.jpeg

For properly getting the scoooop!
Those are honestly perfect Jay, I adore you fuelling my Current Affairs dream.

Status
Not open for further replies.