Playtest Signup

Status
Not open for further replies.

alex

I do things.
Head Staff
Nebulae
gta-rp-banner.png

Thank you for your interest in our upcoming GTA Roleplay Server playtest! We are excited to have you join us and help shape the future of the server.

Please fill out the following application form in order to be considered for the playtest. Please note that this playtest is still a work in progress and there may be bugs present during the playtest, some of which may be game breaking.

Steam ID:

Why do you want to participate in this playtest?

What time are you most likely to be available for a playtest?

By submitting this application form, you agree to abide by the rules and guidelines of the server during the playtest.

We will review all applications and will notify you if you have been selected to participate in the playtest. Thank you for your interest and we look forward to roleplaying with you!

Please keep this thread to sign up posts only.

Deleted member 906

Molecule
B A N N E D
Nebulae
Steam ID: STEAM_0:0:93908206

Why do you want to participate in this playtest?: I have done various QA Playtesting in the past for various Game Design & Narrative companies, I can provide proof of this. I am extremely experienced in this phase from a real life perspective.

What time are you most likely to be available for a playtest?: Anytime in the afternoons and evenings.

gin_

String
GTA RP Playtester
Nebulae
Steam ID: STEAM_0:1:42177812

Why do you want to participate in this playtest? Experience making FiveRP (Successor to GTA.World) + professionally employed as a software developer

What time are you most likely to be available for a playtest? GMT+1 1500-2400

Last edited:
Reactions: List

deathwolf

I AM SPIDERMAN, GRIST LIES! I AM HIM REALLY! ﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽
GTA RP Playtester
Nebulae
Steam ID: STEAM_0:0:47910798

Why do you want to participate in this playtest? I am a nebhead and want to give it a try

What time are you most likely to be available for a playtest? next weekend not this coming 1

Warwick

Mum Looks Like Tracy Beaker
GTA RP Playtester
Nebulae
Steam ID: STEAM_0:1:49327213

Why do you want to participate in this playtest?:

Extensive experience running and administrating servers and roleplays of all kind; bug fixing, beta test and QA experience, as well as experience with balance testing. That and obvious hype.

What time are you most likely to be available for a playtest?:

GMT, every night 6PM onwards, and massive amounts of time on weekends.

avralwobniar

Atom
GTA RP Playtester
Nebulae
Steam ID: STEAM_0:1:49397672

I enjoy gtarp, and would like to help since im apparently good at finding bugs

During the afternoon in the US

M3lon

Approved by Erdogan
GTA RP Playtester
Nebulae
Steam ID: STEAM_0:1:91359513

I've been a follower of GTARP project for a long time now and I want to contribute to the project by participating in this playtest and reporting any bugs that I may encounter. I have experience in QA stuff and I have a knack for finding bugs.

EST I'm pretty much available after 6 PM on weekdays. Weekends I can get on and play on the server anytime I want.

Aether

Molecule
GTA RP Playtester
Nebulae
Steam ID: STEAM_1:0:53503656

Why do you want to participate in this playtest? I've been closely following the progress of the development, and while I know a little bit about GTA5RP, I'm still fairly green, so I can offer a 'new players' perspective to GTA5RP and will probably be able to offer suggestions for QoL/User friendliness. I also have a lower-end PC, so if there have been any improvements to optimisation, I can gauge their effectiveness for the potato crowd.

In addition, I literally work as a QA tester as my day job, so I have experience with writing detailed bug reports.

What time are you most likely to be available for a playtest? Due to the aforementioned job, I work 8 hours a day, but I have a flexible starting time that changes my finishing time. I can be available as early as 4:30pm (Usually 5:30pm is my usual, but idm the early starts if needed) weekdays and I have no obligations for weekends.

MaXenzie

Sexually attracted to robots
Media Developer
GTA RP Playtester
Nebulae
Steam ID:
STEAM_0:1:53623710

Jamie convinced me to.
Also I've been pretty hyped about this for a while. I have no qualifications. I'll report bugs when I see them?

All day except Friday and Tuesday.

Northgate

:D
HL2 RP Administrator
GTA RP Playtester
Nebulae
Steam ID: STEAM_0:0:34578045

Why do you want to participate in this playtest? I've been following the development of nebulous' GTA RP since the first thread and have been curious ever since. It'd be an absolute blast to participate in this playtesting, since it'll be my first touch with GTA V as a whole, but I also imagine it being cool as balls to try out the different features the server offers and start a gameplan for what I wanna do when the server properly launches

What time are you most likely to be available for a playtest? Preferably during the weekends, whole day. Otherwise, evenings go best for me (CEST).

Rod

remove bias
GTA RP Playtester
Nebulae
Steam ID:
STEAM_0:0:48973715

My own personal interest. I said it wasn't my thing when it was announced due to bad experiences with other servers. The progress updates helped change that. Now I'd like to give it a shot, maybe help make it better.

CEST - Any given morning, Weekdays 8pm onward, weekends up to 8pm

boots

spooky skellys
HL2 RP Senior Administrator
GTA RP Playtester
Nebulae
Steam ID: STEAM_0:1:194599358

Why do you want to participate in this playtest?: The long awaited and anticipated release of Neb GTA5 RP. I honestly have been so eager to play ever since it was first announced and I'd love to be part of the process from the very start. I have high expectations which I know will be met as they always have been. I'm just super excited and I hope I get the chance to give it a go.

What time are you most likely to be available for a playtest?: Always. Preferably not this next week Feb 6th-12th as the playtest for Dark and Darker is happening which I also would like to play depending on when the GTA playtest is happening.

Clouds

Mr. Weedmans
GTA RP Playtester
Nebulae
Steam ID: STEAM_0:0:49887586

Why do you want to participate in this playtest?: Report bugs, help out, etc. Looking to find a good FiveM server, so why not Nebulous?

What time are you most likely to be available for a playtest? Anytime after 5PM EST except weekends.

SleepyMode

woah
GTA RP Playtester
Nebulae
Steam ID
STEAM_0:1:29112457

Been following GTA RP closely since development started pretty much and I'd like to get a better sense of neb's current take on it. Also very much interested in helping find bugs and stuff (:

Most days of the week for the close while.

Raiden

cool cat
Premium Member
GTA RP Playtester
Nebulae
Steam ID: STEAM_0:1:6261179

I have been looking forward for this for ages. I'm really interested in what you guys have been up to and would love to help out with testing.

Anytime.

Deleted member 4609

Doomboy / Femguy
GTA RP Playtester
Nebulae
Steam ID: STEAM_0:0:56245351

Why do you want to participate in this playtest?: Been looking forward to the release and following the development of this project for a while, I want to see what is on offer in this early state and help out with what I can until a more public release.

What time are you most likely to be available for a playtest?: Anytime past midday.

PepicWalrus

Electron
HL2 RP Senior Administrator
Premium Member
GTA RP Playtester
Nebulae
Steam ID: STEAM_0:1:43711193

Why do you want to participate in this playtest? Been interested in GTARP for a bit but been holding out for Nebs.

What time are you most likely to be available for a playtest? I work nights so any day of the week works for me, forsaking sleep like a good gamer.

Deleted member 93

Nucleus
GTA RP Playtester
Nebulae
STEAM ID: STEAM_0:1:20276005

Why do you want to participate in this playtest? I've been interested in the potential of this game mode this the announcement post. I've never had a shot at GTA RP, so I thought that Nebulous would be my first time. I'd love to be there on the playtest to see how things are and be a part of what could be history.

Anytime

Deleted member 2925

pilotbland's best friend
HL2 RP Server Director
GTA RP Playtester
Nebulae
Steam ID: STEAM_0:1:58682870

Rodent and termite extermination experience.

Early Helix bug hunter and survivalist

When it happens 8)

Mic15000

The Underdog
GTA RP Playtester
Nebulae
Steam ID: STEAM_0:0:63367792

I've been excited about the GTA:RP server as soon as it was announced, I love gmod but I think RP avenue can expand greatly in GTA:RP and it will also be something different than text just because of the fact that it will be voice chat. I also have been excited about the police department in GTA:RP for a long time and will be gunning for that as soon as it opens!

MY timezone is in the US but Sundays are my best days, I can also do weekdays depending on the time.

Status
Not open for further replies.