Please allow me to introduce myself.

Nebulae
Hello everyone,

You can call me Lekma, or whatever you want. I used to play on LemonPunch's servers (mostly on WW3 RP, but also on HL2 RP) one year ago. I tried to come back but LemonPunch was not here anymore. But now I found Nebulous Cloud, and that's a cool thing.

What about me ? I'm 17 years old and I'm french, I'm trying hard to roleplay on foreign servers with an admissible and full vocabulary (as far as I can). I hope it will improve my english.

Well. Now, I'm downloading the content pack for WW3 RP Server and I just can't wait to get some Globalists asses.

See ya !

Reactions: List

MaXenzie

Sexually attracted to robots
Media Developer
GTA RP Playtester
Nebulae

Oxys

Neutrino
Nebulae
Hello everyone,

You can call me Lekma, or whatever you want. I used to play on LemonPunch's servers (mostly on WW3 RP, but also on HL2 RP) one year ago. I tried to come back but LemonPunch was not here anymore. But now I found Nebulous Cloud, and that's a cool thing.

What about me ? I'm 17 years old and I'm french, I'm trying hard to roleplay on foreign servers with an admissible and full vocabulary (as far as I can). I hope it will improve my english.

Well. Now, I'm downloading the content pack for WW3 RP Server and I just can't wait to get some Globalists asses.

See ya !
bienvenue mon ami