Pluviophilia

Baratako

Neutrino
Nebulae
Just wondering if I'm the only one here that loves rainy days.
Not like heavy rain days, just enough for the sky to be gray and the roads wet.
b2oXeOZ.jpg

I don't know what I love about it, maybe the wet environment, maybe the lack of saturation, the fog...?

But, what about you? Do /you/ like this kind of environment?

Prof

Electron
Nebulae
Same, rainy days are awesome, you can stay inside and chill on your super-comfort seat and watch some videos... Or you waste that day with roleplay

Modernglib

fat immigrant
Nebulae
what am i depressed

fuck rainy days and rainy nights - this goes for light rain aswell
can't sleep for shit when it rains and bangs on my window like a detroit hoodlum trying to get in

Gabby

Atom
Nebulae
Why does it look like there's blood on the ground?

Pankek

Quark
Nebulae
I get a nice cozy feeling when I sit outside with a roof on me (like balcony) when its raining.

MaXenzie

Sexually attracted to robots
Media Developer
GTA RP Playtester
Nebulae
Rain is great for making artwork.

Hugheser

Need a little Gerry Adams in my life,
Nebulae
When you're inside sleeping or just chilling and you can hear the tipping tapping of the rain hitting your window and roof, there's a feeling of comfort as you look outside at the wet street through the fogged glass with water dripping down as there's a lack of people moving in the street only the odd car driving by that has a a nice hymn to it as it drives by, the dark clouds block the sun stopping a glare from coming through. Then you return to your room suddenly feeling thankful for being inside from the rain, your not expected to go outside in the sun and you don't have to feel guilty for staying inside all day. You can go downstairs make yourself a hot drink or wrap yourself in a blanket as you do some RP. I'm from Ireland and people constantly complain about the rain but to me there's not enough of it.