Administrator
Head Staff
Nebulae

POINT INSERTION
oibzVtC.png

vDxch4B.png

Qxitj2s.png

What is this?:
This is an open event, being hosted by the nebulous staff team - aiming to tackle some experimental concepts and ideas. It centers around a large group of refugees being located to one of the finest remaining urban centers in the eastern hemisphere: City Seventeen Residental. This is their new home.

When is this?:
This coming friday, 24/8/2018 - 7PM Britbong time

Who can join?:
This event is tailored towards two factions only, arguably the most important ones: Citizens and Civil Protection. Other factions will not be accomodated, but players of those factions may participate as regular citizens.

How long will the event be?:
I'm not really aiming to keep everyone occupied all day, it'll be a few hours roughly - depending on certain factors (such as player enjoyment obviously)

Content?:
This event will not be taking place on the main server- it'll be on another seperate server with its own content pack. Make sure you take the time to download all of it before attempting to connect: https://steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/filedetails/?id=1381409621

The server IP is: 185.38.151.186:27045 - It is currently passworded and will be opened when the event starts.

Blackquill hosting an event? Surely you jest? Fuck Blackquill.:
Can't expect Dallas to do all the work. Although I'm not on my own; those who are helping know who they are.

Have you fixed rebel rp yet?:
What's that? Never heard of it.

Where did you get those cool images?:
Tommygman posted them in the cloudless planet, I used them with his permission.

Last edited:

Deleted member 3713

My dick way too small to have y’all on it.
Nebulae
What time should it start?

I will be on travel but if it is during the night i could possibly make it

Tzula

Molecule
Nebulae
This post makes me happy.
I can't wait till the event happens.

Status
Not open for further replies.