Serious [POLL] RODENT/VERMIN DISCOURSE THREAD

WHO WOULD WIN IN A FIGHT

• Remy the Rat (from Ratatouille)

• Stuart Little (from Stuart Little)

• Biggie Cheese (from The Barn Yard)

• The Giant Rat (from Rat Movie: Mystery of the Mayan Treasure)

Results are only viewable after voting.

Chezburger

american idiot
Nebulae
ill grab stuart little and shove him in a mouse trap

fuckin little rodent bitch

Chezburger

american idiot
Nebulae
I'm going to shove my foot up your dickhole bitch.

EDIT:

Sorry I forgot you're a girl dumb bitch retard no penis having asshole.
im going to take you out on a nice dinner to fucking mcdonalds, im gonna buy you a quarter pounder, then we're gonna go watch a movie. when we get home, im gonna lead you to the bedroom and lay you on the bed and then grab my COLT 45 AND BLOW YOUR BRAINS ONTO THE PILLOW AND GO TO BED.

then im gonna wake up and foortnite

Akula

Sangheili Bias
Nebulae
1200px-Tiliqua_scincoides_scincoides.jpg

FUCK RODENTS THIS POST MADE BY SKINK GANG

Reactions: List

Cindy

*sigh* ud know this if u read the silmarillion...
Nebulae
new year new opinions

poll unlocked if have had a change of heart....

Dallas

event guy
Nebulae
remy is a shagger and he lives in paris

stuart little squats with his adopted parents in garbage nyc

Cindy

Nebulae

U6fTvnQ.png

wtf my first amendment

I can't believe WMG would censor NATIONAL PATRIOT and HERO OF THE FREE PEOPLE Biggie Cheese

john

barbecue chips aint shit
Nebulae
k what about biggie
biggie cheese is a fucking rat that manages to charm everyone; dog, cat, cow with just his clout alone, Imagine what he could do if he used his full power. He speaks for himself.

to add to that he clearly plagiarizes that song and he's just so cool that no one cares, they just kind of go "Yeah that's my man biggie cheese", would you fuck with biggie cheese? I wouldn't fuck with biggie cheese.

Cindy

Nebulae
biggie cheese is a fucking rat that manages to charm everyone; dog, cat, cow with just his clout alone, Imagine what he could do if he used his full power. He speaks for himself.

to add to that he clearly plagiarizes that song and he's just so cool that no one cares, they just kind of go "Yeah that's my man biggie cheese", would you fuck with biggie cheese? I wouldn't fuck with biggie cheese.

[A blue hologram of a woman which flic...] says "Biggie Cheese, the leader of the resistance and his team along with Otis the Cow. They were great heroes of the resistance."

Freelok

Electron
B A N N E D
Nebulae
Stuart Little is a fucking government spy. What other rat has infiltrated a human family? Oh, right, none. Stuart Little could be living under your fucking noses, being fed by your family and you wouldn't even know. It explains why you all hate your families so much and sit in everyday roleplaying... #StuartGang

Cindy

Nebulae
Stuart Little is a fucking government spy. What other rat has infiltrated a human family? Oh, right, none. Stuart Little could be living under your fucking noses, being fed by your family and you wouldn't even know. It explains why you all hate your families so much and sit in everyday roleplaying... #StuartGang

is this for or against stuart. i cant tell.
[doublepost=1547191260][/doublepost]oh fuck i just realized we forgot the giant rat from jerma

Candle

buzz buzz
Nebulae
y'all really think this big boy gonna lose to fucking remy? fucking rat's barely a cook, smh

HE LITERALLY THE SIZE OF A CAR

Freelok

Electron
B A N N E D
Nebulae
is this for or against stuart. i cant tell.
[doublepost=1547191260][/doublepost]oh fuck i just realized we forgot the giant rat from jerma

#StuartGang

Isuckatgaming

Rictal-Approved
Nebulae
Anybody that doesn't vote Giant Rat has no fucking idea what they're doing

• Single handedly defeated Gerod, Guardian of the Treasure Chest of the Mayan Temple instantly. It wasn't even a contest
  • Killed Dick "Dastardly" Richard, one of the most notorious criminals in recent history, in cold blood
  • Participated in the Jerma Rumble, where it defeated the Christmas Tree. Had to be dispatched by Demonic Grandpa

I'd say that Giant Rat is in a favorable position in this fight. Biggie Cheese is a close second though.