[POLL] Shower or Bath

Bath or Shower?

• Total voters

Ricsow

professional retard
HL2 RP Administrator
Media Developer
Nebulae
As a change, this poll will be centered around real life.

D

Deleted member 3818

I like to add some hot sauce and garlic powder in my bath for extra flavour

bubblegum

you should see me in a crown
Nebulae
Baths are really comfortable
[doublepost=1582513305][/doublepost]
if you start or finish your day (every single day) with a bath then you have buffalo bill energy and need to be detained by the FBI at once

I used to take a bathe after my work day and it was so soothing because my feet would always hurt

Reactions: List

Deleted member 374

jesus christ denton
Nebulae
i can see why baths would be considered relaxing but they are not effective methods of keeping oneself clean. the filth is merely redistributed through the bathwater onto different areas of the body, whereas with a shower, it is washed away entirely.

bubblegum

you should see me in a crown
Nebulae
i can see why baths would be considered relaxing but they are not effective methods of keeping oneself clean. the filth is merely redistributed through the bathwater onto different areas of the body, whereas with a shower, it is washed away entirely.

But you use soup

heaveN

bomber rat
Nebulae
yes
[doublepost=1582513753][/doublepost]
You're taking this thread way too seriously

Hiros

Who ?
Nebulae
Depends on the situation. If I am freezing af, nothing is better than a hot bath. If I'm sweating like a pig, shower.

Charlie

Atom
Nebulae
Chad showerfag

Get cleaned you ABSOLUTE filthy idiots......,. GOOOOOD i hate bathiiing!

ButtonLip

I really was wilbur whateley the whole time
Nebulae
CAfhOCxWEAI0Cu0.jpg