Possible ARG from Valve

Isuckatgaming

Rictal-Approved
Nebulae
okokok so this is epic and all

i dont play cs but i found a map of the... well map, with location names and all that

R95cVSI.jpg

this might be bit of a stretch but i saw there were location with the names alpha, beta, charlie, delta etc. which got my brain doing the big thinkin you know cause everything else is clearly labeled in a very obvious way (e.g. ''Lighthouse'' ''Crane'') so I did the good ol' ''draw on a map'' conspiracy thing, a little bit of connect the dots y'know

this is my first one, i connected them in the order you'd expect: alpha to beta to charlie etc.

SeuTJIn.jpg

Now this symbol doesn't really mean much to me, but perhaps there's some epic roleplayer out there that knows what this mean

but then i realized something

and now i know this might just be me looking for patterns where there are none but i found this to be a too close to be a coincidence

xGenlds.jpg

THEN WE ROTATE IT ABOUT 45 DEGREES IDK I WASN'T COUNTING

W7HwTXr.jpg

tGpSeAY.png

IDK MAN just seems like too much of a coincidence to me you feel?

anyways i dont play counter strike so is there a good place to keep up with this???

Reactions: List

Luft

a bad memer
Nebulae

i dont play cs but i found a map of the... well map, with location names and all that

R95cVSI.jpg

this might be bit of a stretch but i saw there were location with the names alpha, beta, charlie, delta etc. which got my brain doing the big thinkin you know cause everything else is clearly labeled in a very obvious way (e.g. ''Lighthouse'' ''Crane'') so I did the good ol' ''draw on a map'' conspiracy thing, a little bit of connect the dots y'know

this is my first one, i connected them in the order you'd expect: alpha to beta to charlie etc.

SeuTJIn.jpg

Now this symbol doesn't really mean much to me, but perhaps there's some epic roleplayer out there that knows what this mean

and now i know this might just be me looking for patterns where there are none but i found this to be a too close to be a coincidence

xGenlds.jpg

W7HwTXr.jpg

tGpSeAY.png

anyways i dont play counter strike so is there a good place to keep up with this???
bet thisll be another teaser for a card game

ddæ

`impulse-approved
Nebulae
you will never play black mesa source for the first time, looking at the massive lambda symbol as you pass through the garage into the belly of the beast

it hurts bros..

Plankster

Atom
Nebulae

R95cVSI.jpg

SeuTJIn.jpg

xGenlds.jpg

W7HwTXr.jpg

tGpSeAY.png

Autism