Nebulae
HLqq883.jpg

fucking me again lol
Sunglasses next time, please.

Gregory

Neutrino
B A N N E D
Nebulae
None kawai, just a average guy, who spends to much money on cars and computers lol only 18 ma dudes (19 next month though ayy)... Also new around here, hit me up if you feel like teaching me how to play not like a pleb :grinning:

23722634_181753565710403_857579519891329166_n.jpg

MaXenzie

Sexually attracted to robots
Media Developer
GTA RP Playtester
Nebulae
15th May, 2018, 12:48 am
image.jpg

This is the day of my Physics exam. If I fail this, I will be pulled out from my education and likely forced to work in a labour job for a good portion, or even most of my life. If that happens, I'll likely have to make my leave since I'll be too busy working to support the family I dream of having.

So before that coin is flipped, I want to say I've loved every moment of this community, and I love you all. I hope I can stay here, and if not, I'll make the most of whatever time I'm able to spend with everyone.

Needlessly heartfelt, but I only just realized the weight of the situation I'm in.

DoubleD

String
B A N N E D
Nebulae
image.jpg

This is the day of my Physics exam. If I fail this, I will be pulled out from my education and likely forced to work in a labour job for a good portion, or even most of my life. If that happens, I'll likely have to make my leave since I'll be too busy working to support the family I dream of having.

So before that coin is flipped, I want to say I've loved every moment of this community, and I love you all. I hope I can stay here, and if not, I'll make the most of whatever time I'm able to spend with everyone.

Needlessly heartfelt, but I only just realized the weight of the situation I'm in.
Good luck my dude. I'm sure you'll pass.

Deleted member 93

Nucleus
GTA RP Playtester
Nebulae
U's on every mock barring the most recent, which was an E by 1 mark.

I'm optimistic.
[doublepost=1526343974][/doublepost]
image.jpg

Guys I'm having a panic attack

I think I'm gonna go to sleep

If you get what you need, awesome.
If not, understand its not the end.
If you're adamant about continuing your education, make it so.
Your A Levels exams isn't a dead end, just build a bridge and continue on.
There are plenty of universities that offer foundation courses, search it up.
You're a media developer god damnit, we don't give the fuck up when we're being loaded by work kappa.
Chin up man, don't turn around now after you've made it this far. A Level Physics is one of the hardest subjects you can take, on top of that you're completing a two year course designed with difficulty. There are many paths available after this, regardless of how you do. You're a media developer man, if you find physics isn't for you, theres an entire media aspect you can pursue.
Don't give up man.
[doublepost=1526351589][/doublepost]And if it makes you feel better, I'm leaving right now to partake in my second last day of exams. Biology Paper 3, and Spanish.

Reactions: List

Gregory

Neutrino
B A N N E D
Nebulae
image.jpg

Why is there no sad react :( good luck

mert

Atom
Nebulae
U's on every mock barring the most recent, which was an E by 1 mark.

I'm optimistic.
[doublepost=1526343974][/doublepost]
image.jpg

Guys I'm having a panic attack

I think I'm gonna go to sleep

the face of a man who has lost everything

Reactions: List