fresh prince of baghdad
Nebulae
wvausyh.png

can't believe you guys missed the jason miles assassin
smh

Tinbe

Molecule
Nebulae
Just had an interesting thought about this particular piece.
206b5a8e2ec0.png

The Sector Administration adopts host bodies.

Much of the Sector Administration are transferred into host bodies in preparation for contact with the Overworld.
Considering how the human side of the Earth oversight fucked up so hard and are bailing out, I have a distinct feeling they'd put their host bodies to use by being ordered to handle menial, shitty planets. Hell, maybe Breen himself would've had the same fate, since his failures can be pinpointed almost entirely on his inability to deal with Freeman.

Reactions: List

Danny

Visual Powerhouse
Nebulae
Do you use green screens or any kind of specific chroma keying process to give outside poses the awesome backgrounds? Or are there actually god tier skyboxes' that exist? Because they are added to the images very convincingly. I am very interested :^)
I.e.
Awesome thread btw, looking forward to see what you make next

Dallas

event guy
Nebulae
the mountain territory incident

cato and the funky black anal bead

timur steaks

the alf and the ala

jiemba wanganeen and bad bakur

what if it was all a dream?

Tinbe

Molecule
Nebulae
Do you use green screens or any kind of specific chroma keying process to give outside poses the awesome backgrounds? Or are there actually god tier skyboxes' that exist? Because they are added to the images very convincingly. I am very interested :^)
I.e.

I'd guess he's using a scenebuild map like gm_black. It's a completely blank type of map, where you get to build everything from scratch, including lighting and setting up a skybox effect in, well, the skybox.

D

Deleted member 5162

I'd guess he's using a scenebuild map like gm_black. It's a completely blank type of map, where you get to build everything from scratch, including lighting and setting up a skybox effect in, well, the skybox.
Every GMod poser knows that, and is recommended for every beginner.

Deleted member 374

jesus christ denton
Nebulae
I.e.

i use the doom 2016 sky domes

john

barbecue chips aint shit
Nebulae
the mountain territory incident

cato and the funky black anal bead

timur steaks

the alf and the ala

jiemba wanganeen and bad bakur

what if it was all a dream?

dee pixel on his way to (LORE SECTION) and the polish mafia roll up

ruben slikk

life aint shut but a fat vagin
Nebulae
Update: Day 365 of NoNut™. I have achieved transcendance and ascended to a new state of being. I can control both matter and anti matter. Goodbye -- it is time for me to retrieve my rightful place among the heavens.

roV5jxL.jpg