Serious Post screenshots from other games!

Inaudible™

Karl-Police Approved
Nebulae
ags5IRt.png

This game hurts sometimes.

Reactions: List

constantdisplay

nokia talk 2002
Premium Member
Nebulae
kinda wanna try out some singleplayer mods for rdr2 but have no clue where to start
its not crazy hard to install them, just gotta try and avoid conflicts
basically all mods require scripthook and asiloader, and a fair amount use lennys mod loader - you'll probably need a trainer like rampage or lennys simple trainer as well

once you've installed lml, scripthook and asiloader - ur basically set, mods that use lml can just be dropped into the lml folder inside the red dead redemption directory and anything else can likely just be put into the same directory (basically just read the install instructions or readme.txt's)

all mods are either hosted on nexusmods or rdr2mods

currently im using
Remove Horse Speed Limit
Crime & Law Rebalance and Enhancement 3.0
Ambient Gangs
Red Dead Offline
WhyEm's Assortment (with Red Dead Offline compatibility patch)
Cut Dialogue Restoration and Enhancement
RDR 2 W.E.R.O (Euphoria Ragdoll Overhaul
Dog Companion
Legal Screen Skip
SnappyUI
Stash that Lantern
Hunting Wagon
Longer Days
RDR2 Seats
RDR2 Duels

honestly even just red dead offline and whyems assortment is good enough tbh, adds tonnes more clothing options + rdo weapons and clothing

mårten

Atom
Nebulae
its not crazy hard to install them, just gotta try and avoid conflicts
basically all mods require scripthook and asiloader, and a fair amount use lennys mod loader - you'll probably need a trainer like rampage or lennys simple trainer as well

once you've installed lml, scripthook and asiloader - ur basically set, mods that use lml can just be dropped into the lml folder inside the red dead redemption directory and anything else can likely just be put into the same directory (basically just read the install instructions or readme.txt's)

all mods are either hosted on nexusmods or rdr2mods

currently im using
Remove Horse Speed Limit
Crime & Law Rebalance and Enhancement 3.0
Ambient Gangs
Red Dead Offline
WhyEm's Assortment (with Red Dead Offline compatibility patch)
Cut Dialogue Restoration and Enhancement
RDR 2 W.E.R.O (Euphoria Ragdoll Overhaul
Dog Companion
Legal Screen Skip
SnappyUI
Stash that Lantern
Hunting Wagon
Longer Days
RDR2 Seats
RDR2 Duels

honestly even just red dead offline and whyems assortment is good enough tbh, adds tonnes more clothing options + rdo weapons and clothing
omg there are so many mods there that are just things i wished were in the base game, like the navy revolver, hunting wagon and duels

Mic15000

The Underdog
GTA RP Playtester
Nebulae

I FUCKING HATE THAT LEVEL AAAAAAAAAH, I DIED SO MANY FUCKING TIMES. Holy shit I hated those exploding enemies and they just kept coming and then you run out of shotgun ammo and you got a shitty riffle that takes half a mag to kill and uuuuuuh fuck the mission, I was playing on hard and it sucked you almost always get instakilled.

Subeh

john rebelrp
Nebulae
I FUCKING HATE THAT LEVEL AAAAAAAAAH, I DIED SO MANY FUCKING TIMES. Holy shit I hated those exploding enemies and they just kept coming and then you run out of shotgun ammo and you got a shitty riffle that takes half a mag to kill and uuuuuuh fuck the mission, I was playing on hard and it sucked you almost always get instakilled.

library is about patience and understanding my child.

backtrack like hell, number one; in some areas you'll notice enemies respawn, so keep killing them until they stop spawning. naturally, don't advance until you've killed every enemy. the vents they spawn out of can usually be immediately trapped with a well-timed grenade as well, either beneath the exit to the vent or inside the vent itself if you're quick enough. also abuse corners; they'll stop shooting at you if they cant see you and 90% of the time they'll go into melee mode once they get around the corner because they're so close to you; that being said, target the ones shooting first.

shotgun is a must-have but dont use it if you're only fighting 1-3 flood, try and use a plasma pistol instead; charge shots and spam shots do a shitton of damage and are arguably far better than the plasma rifle. the shotgun should be reserved for groups of flood. also try and shoot the spore carriers when they're beside combat forms it's basically a free grenade a lot of the time. speaking of grenades; they're life-savers, throw them like no tomorrow because the flood drop heaps of them and there's heaps of frag grenades around the map.

the biggest kickers though are;
  • not advancing until you've cleared an area (including all the respawns, which you trigger by moving into the area, backtracking to kill the flood, advancing to respawn them, backtrack, advance etc until they stop respawning)
  • plasma pistol + shotgun combo
  • grenades
once i mastered all this i actually have to say library was dumb easy even on legendary lol

Mic15000

The Underdog
GTA RP Playtester
Nebulae
library is about patience and understanding my child.

backtrack like hell, number one; in some areas you'll notice enemies respawn, so keep killing them until they stop spawning. naturally, don't advance until you've killed every enemy. the vents they spawn out of can usually be immediately trapped with a well-timed grenade as well, either beneath the exit to the vent or inside the vent itself if you're quick enough. also abuse corners; they'll stop shooting at you if they cant see you and 90% of the time they'll go into melee mode once they get around the corner because they're so close to you; that being said, target the ones shooting first.

shotgun is a must-have but dont use it if you're only fighting 1-3 flood, try and use a plasma pistol instead; charge shots and spam shots do a shitton of damage and are arguably far better than the plasma rifle. the shotgun should be reserved for groups of flood. also try and shoot the spore carriers when they're beside combat forms it's basically a free grenade a lot of the time. speaking of grenades; they're life-savers, throw them like no tomorrow because the flood drop heaps of them and there's heaps of frag grenades around the map.

the biggest kickers though are;
  • not advancing until you've cleared an area (including all the respawns, which you trigger by moving into the area, backtracking to kill the flood, advancing to respawn them, backtrack, advance etc until they stop respawning)
  • plasma pistol + shotgun combo
  • grenades
once i mastered all this i actually have to say library was dumb easy even on legendary lol

Yes patience indeed, The worst part is when you have a good run going then you die, and you get impatient and THEN you keep dying, thankfully never have to do that again...

Luft

a bad memer
Nebulae
halo ended at 3. 4 and 5 are just creepypastas designed to scare halo players.

if 343 does a good the series may resume with infinite.
I'm not that deep in the lore to know when halo started and the spin-offs took over

i just see chief an am like "thats halo"