Post your character [World of Warcraft]

Deleted member 61

donator without a cause
Nebulae
AGkgMBx.jpg

b08fRS3.jpg

4AE4TTG.jpg

source: wowhead database
Considering I got legion less than ten days ago, I'd like to think I've caught up decently.

Anyone else play on Kel'Thuzad?

Deleted member 93

Nucleus
GTA RP Playtester
Nebulae
is WoW really that good?
Its dropped down quite a lot since WoTLK, but Legion has made a really good comeback.
Been playing for ages, and still enjoy the game.
Get into a raiding guild and you'll likely spend a lot of time.
Or get balls deep into pvp.

D

Deleted member 930

Its dropped down quite a lot since WoTLK, but Legion has made a really good comeback.
Or get balls deep into pvp.
Grand Marshall....it's so far away
I want to start a Mage but maybe I cross over to the US Servers and start there.

Deleted member 93

Nucleus
GTA RP Playtester
Nebulae
Grand Marshall....it's so far away
I want to start a Mage but maybe I cross over to the US Servers and start there.

Mage is really fun for that satisfying game style.
I'm not sure how to explain it xD but whenever I have multiple procs going off, on a mage specifically, it feels great.
I'm gone back to maining warrior arms, since they require you to focus 24/7, as opposed to mages where you can sit back and relax a bit.

D

Deleted member 930

Mage is really fun for that satisfying game style.
I'm not sure how to explain it xD but whenever I have multiple procs going off, on a mage specifically, it feels great.
I'm gone back to maining warrior arms, since they require you to focus 24/7, as opposed to mages where you can sit back and relax a bit.
Honestly I think I would make more progress in pvp with a mage then Furor warrior honestly.

Reactions: List

Deleted member 61

donator without a cause
Nebulae
Legion definitely improved this game a lot. Artifact weapons was a good choice. They definitely took parts of what made Guild Wars good and implemented it into thier game.
[doublepost=1514947902][/doublepost]@Legolas you should transfer from Moon Guard to Kel'Thuzad.

Deleted member 93

Nucleus
GTA RP Playtester
Nebulae
Legion definitely improved this game a lot. Artifact weapons was a good choice. They definitely took parts of what made Guild Wars good and implemented it into thier game.
[doublepost=1514947902][/doublepost]@Legolas you should transfer from Moon Guard to Kel'Thuzad.

I play EU Silvermoon, so couldn't even if I wanted to.

Tzula

Molecule
Nebulae
I used to rp and play this game for ages and do a lot of pvp in it.

I played a warlock mainly and a Fury Warrior exclusively. I like to think I made that talent viable in pvp before legion.

Goatson

Guardian
Nebulae
jikG74d_d.jpg

I’m one of those NERDS that play wow for the lore so I mostly quest, thru legion I have been raiding and running mythics though. Haven’t played in weeks though I really feel like getting into pvp

And yes, I’m still looking for a fitting weapon mog

Luft

a bad memer
Nebulae
gonna kick this back to the top

as some of you may or may not know, i recently got into wow and i have quite alot of fun playing it

so behold, the might of my little dwarven friend
99782ebf157c95a5a24f4de71966dc2c.png

Samuel B.

Neutrino
Nebulae
gonna kick this back to the top

as some of you may or may not know, i recently got into wow and i have quite alot of fun playing it

so behold, the might of my little dwarven friend
99782ebf157c95a5a24f4de71966dc2c.png

Would you recommend WoW to someone who hasn't been too involved into the genre? I've always wanted to try it out, but I never felt adventurous enough to learn it.

Goatson

Guardian
Nebulae
Would you recommend WoW to someone who hasn't been too involved into the genre? I've always wanted to try it out, but I never felt adventurous enough to learn it.
Dunno if you want an answer from Dallahan specifically but
yes, try it
It may be very hard to get into nowadays but once you're in there are so many good reasons to stick around, there's content that suits most people's tastes and if not that then the lore and story of it is pretty engaging too

Luft

a bad memer
Nebulae
Dunno if you want an answer from Dallahan specifically but
yes, try it
It may be very hard to get into nowadays but once you're in there are so many good reasons to stick around, there's content that suits most people's tastes and if not that then the lore and story of it is pretty engaging too
what he said

Deleted member 93

Nucleus
GTA RP Playtester
Nebulae

Give it a go.
All my friends who have tried it enjoyed it, except for one.
It's honestly not complicated, though it might look like it is.
They've dumbed the game down as well since the older expansions, so getting into content is easier.
On top of that, theres so many resources for you to use that help you out like wowhead, warcraftlogs, icyveins class guides
if you decide to get the game, pop any questions in this thread =D