Read the guide and started again
Called a CP fat and got jailed
Got released and tried to RP taking a CPs gun
Amputated

Reactions: List

Jimbo

Molecule
Nebulae
i joined with a friend and we started this mad virus that apparently we needed admin auth for but the server was like "Nah let this happen these fellas saved us from boredom" so i basically started a serverwide event first time i joined by /animpanting lol

mattehb

Proton
Nebulae
Joined the very first public opening of the prototype schema (version before nexus) then somehow got an IC cp whitelist by answering a few questions about a combine terminal and explaining how to type into it.

Bada$$

Electron
Nebulae
I walked out the train station in good old city 17, walked to the plaza, saw a cp arresting a black guy so i started hooking the cp and i got banned, then a day later i read the guide and then i found the sewers, walked in and died

Panda

Quark
Nebulae
Friend from darkrp told me about some serious roleplaying server. Didn't understand what it was until a week later. I made my first CP application by copying an application which got me caught and then the community died.

ricefields

Electron
Nebulae
im pretty sure i went on lp in late 2014 under a char called bob wasteman and got kicked or banned for trolling, the server had like 14 people on cause it was a school day and it was like 1am

I rejoin in January 1st 2015 under the username fingering since 3 and got on well with @Lord Gaben by causing grief in the grotto and also @Twar where i got cwu during contact 5

my usernames were succeded by assketchup then ricefields, I had such disturbing nonsense names cause i saw a bunch of furries on the forum and thought ahh i can fit in easily

Twar

The truth is out there
Nebulae
Joined LP with a bunch of mates from Arma 2 Takistan life in August 2013 to piss about, we minge punched a cop and hid in a trashbin by the WI building, then attempted to raid the nexus. I joined back about 6 months later with a mate and we just started playing sometimes.
Wasn't until November 2014 that I became active and played regularly and met @Fatality in the CWU and @medley on his biotic

For some reason I'm still here wtf

Panda

Quark
Nebulae
Friend from darkrp told me about some serious roleplaying server. Didn't understand what it was until a week later. I made my first CP application by copying an application which got me caught and then the community died.
^ Was in 2011

2013 I join LP to actually roleplay never accomplished anything and quit, joined back on 2014 and quit again joined in 2015 and server closed after that I couldn't give a fuck about hl2rp and went to play csgo.

Erid

Electron
HL2 RP Administrator
Nebulae

One day, it was sunny and bright, there was a general sense of content in the air as Eridian and @Eli decide, after playing the then active Spacebuild server held by LP, to take a look at a server everyone on Spacebuild has been talking about, the so called 'Main LP server', HL2 RP.
Seeing as both @Eli and Eridian were adapt in RP, after all they both played DarkRP for ages, they think the concept sounds interesting and they connect to the server, as they spawned in the server they both instantly established they have to get the gamemode's currency so they decide, as any self respecting DarkRP player, to go out and try and mug people.
They found a player and started stalking him until he reached a private, isolated location, evidently the player understood as it'd be hard to miss two male 07's walking behind him brandishing the excellent descriptions "Muscular, big, scary, Russian accent" and eventually he'd go into his apartment to try and get away, bravely and heroically @Eli and Eridian outsmart him, @Eli proceeds on minge blocking the door from closing and effectively forcing his way into the apartment, Eridian however chose the sneakier approach, walking around and finding a porch that he used as an access point, breaking a window and forcing his way inside with the two now staring directly at the scared citizen.

Silence ensues as @Eli and Eridian discuss over Skype what they should do next, all the while their mean, cold and frozen characters stand, staring relentlessly at the cornered subject "Guy guys..." he tried to approach them IC'ly to ease the situation to which they swiftly respond with "Drop us money or die", they said, raising their cw_hands as they do so with it invoking an instant response from the player, this time resorting to LOOC "Guys you can't do stuff like this" and almost mid sentence they snap, feral and violent, swinging away at the citizen until his life eluded his body, they continue swinging away at the corpse minutes after he had died only to subsequently run away and into the streets "Run! Blend in with the crowd" Eridian says over Skype and they do so, somehow managing to escape the vigilant eye of the administration team and the Civil Protection units.
"Well that didn't work" Eridian said in disappointment as he considered their possibilities and then, as an angel, a Civil Protection unit passed by the two, a shining example of what they held dear danging off his hip as both their eyes widen in awe "That's it!" shouted Eridian, following up and adding "That's how we get a gun! We kill a cop! Come on, it's two on one, he won't stand a chance" and almost out of nowhere the two rush at him and *** [Russian, muscular, strong, smart]- punches cop rings out through the city streets only to be followed up by echoing grunt of agony from the officer as he is relentlessly and mercilessly cw_fisted to death by the two prominent figures, he put up a valiant fight but he was no match for the two cw_fist masters, they manage to kill him and there it was, dropping from his corpse and laying beside him, brilliant in the dimly lit city streets "Yes! We've got it!" they yell out over Skype in enthusiasm as Eridian walks up and picks the gun up and he is overtaken by enthusiasm

"Crunch, crunch crunch!"
Go the echoing boots of the responding Civil Protection team units rushing to their location as Eridian proceeds to raise his firearm to aim down at them, a last stand in the middle of the street and with a single pull down on the trigger everything stops, frozen.

"Mingepunching a unit, mingegrabbing a weapon, general mingery, you're cool on Spacebuild, what the hell happened, appeal on the forums"
...It ended as spontaneously as it started.

Joe Thompson

Electron
Nebulae
Joined server (Was LP around early 2016) Remember I made some char that was in some dragon cult, told some random civ something (Forgot exactly) got took in and they questioned me (Was really fun actually, made an impression) and got amped.

utobithe

Neutrino
Nebulae
I never actually mingepunched on my first character.
I remember walking around with no purpose until somebody popped a Riot event and we all got baseball bats and I managed to take of with a CP stunstick which I sold for like 550 (I joined LP at the time when suits were 2k and Spas-12's were 8k). After that I ration farmed until I got executed in the latest CP gassing.

Flop

Secret dingus man
Nebulae
Here is my story.

Bhopped
Got hit by a stunstick
Jumped off a bridge
Survived Cause i did not know how to rp those times
None was around to see it
Walked away
Joined a workshift with no Civil Worker Citizens Only cps
Was using the hunter chopper bomb model from hl2
Said in IC Said don't know how to do it
Got picked up by a cp using a physgun
Linked me to the rules and how to play
Clicked it and crashed my game
Never Came Back To The Server.

Cartoonjunkies

The Forbidden One
Premium Member
Nebulae
Joined.
Walked out of train station.
Thought it was going to be like DarkRP.
Looked for F4, tried /votecop
Couple of shitizens walked up to me and told me about an officer who was AFK on the job.
We agreed this was bad and we should beat him up.
We walk up and start punching him.
Perma-banned.

Isuckatgaming

Rictal-Approved
Nebulae
Walk around a lot
Suddenly someone tries to suicide and jump down from some high place
I freak out and scream for help
Suddenly someone drops a prop from the same high place, it hits a cop
They come up, release the suicide guy and take me in
I get PKed for ''attacking'' a cop

Didn't know what PK appeals was so I just deleted the character and made a new one lol.

Trains

ms paint artist extraordinaire
HL2 RP Administrator
Nebulae
Saw people mingle punching
Joined in
Banned