Powley soviet union application

Discussion in 'Accepted/Denied Applications' started by Powley, Jun 15, 2020.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Powley

Powley Rictal-Approved

Nebulae:
    - OOC Section -
    Name: Powley
    SteamID: N/A
    Timezone: 0 +BST
    How is your activity? / How would you rate your interest in Stasiland?: Well I hope this is my reason for actually getting active on Stasiland, I'm looking for something to relax on and genuinely enjoy myself and WW3RP always gave me that in the past. Just looking to rekindle the magic.

Any previous infractions at the community? If so, can you explain?:
    • Banned for eating bread during combat​
    • Multiple forum bans​
    Previous WW3RP / RP experience: I made it in 2014 idk.
    How familiar are you with the Soviet Union (ideology, history etc.)?: Uhhh I had a character that was a Corporal for a couple of months. I also been playing a Ukrainian for the last year on GTA RP so I have extensive knowledge on how to properly roleplay a Russian character during the Soviet and Post-Soviet era.

Are you aware of the new concept? What are some of the differences between this iteration of WW3RP and the old one?: Yes.

What do you think this faction will be doing on the server?: The Soviets are basically the local peacekeeping force to my knowledge, using their power to keep insurgents in line. Defending and keeping key strategic positions to the Red War machine to keep us in the fight.​
    [​IMG]

[​IMG]
    Gorya 'Dog' Radenko

Personal Data

Name: Radenko, Gorya
    Place of Birth: Donetsk, Ukraine
    Nationality: Ukrainian
    Date of birth: 14/02/1964
    Height: 5'8"
    Eyes: Brown
    Hair: Brown
    Bloodtype: AB+

Background Summary: On completion of his training, Gorya served in several offensive fronts in the past, serving in the 3rd Motorised Rifle Regiment within Soviet Armed Forces. Gorya has no outstanding skills such as being bilingual nor skilled in combat, but has an extensively successful list of tank missions with no casualties under his belt, numbering at twenty missions bringing home the same tank under the moniker 'DAS-1'.

Gorya Radenko is a clear case of a man looking to go home at the first opportunity, although proves valuable on the field in terms of leadership and mechanical experience. His past serving as a farmhand under his parents has instilled a very strict code of conduct, respecting his superior officers and their orders.

2. GenericPlayer

GenericPlayer i like firetruck and moster truck

Nebulae:
    Accepted as a Senior Soldier, callsign is RYSTAR-6.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice