Loves QA testing
Head Staff
Developer
Premium Member
Nebulae
uWMqxSy.png

P R E M I U M
U P D A T E

Over the past couple of months, @Blackquill @alex @`impulse and I have been working on creating new and exciting features for Premium members, we've also been improving some of the current ones.​

Dp95Wom.png
Minor adjustments were made to the Zombie system; applicaitons were moved to a section which can be found here: https://nebulous.cloud/forums/zombie-headcrab-applications.432/ - You're no longer required to create a conversation for your application, it must now go into that sub-forum.

Information on the Zombie system can be found here: https://nebulous.cloud/threads/zombie-rules-applicant-information.4015/ - If you have any suggestions on what we can improve within the faciton, please send @Blackquill & @Jaydawg a conversation with your suggestion.

7ILOnB4.png
We've implemented the Antlion faction, you'll only be given the Antlion whitelist if you're currently holding a spot in the Zombie faction, you must have a zombie whitelist to be authorised to have access to the Antlion faction.

The rules for the faction can be found within the HL2-RP ruleset at a spoiler in the bottom of the ruleset saying [Premium Faciton Rules] - https://nebulous.cloud/threads/hl2-rp-ruleset.1151/#post-321989.

Ensure you know the rules before you flag onto an antlion character within the whitelist.

bird_poster_by_pictaloo_ddcu759-pre.jpg

This faction is just a small added bonus; it's not intended to be a giant deal. It may be replaced with another premium whitelist in the near future. We'll see how it goes - the rules for the faction are extremely simple:
  • No unserious behaviour at all.
  • Standard rules always apply.
  • Don't get too invested in it, you're a bird; there's no /me etc. You're not a character, you're a bird for gods-sake.
  • Max 3 birds at a time.
M O D E L S
2Qvkr3B.png
Blackquill, Alex and I have decided to add a couple more Premium models to the content pack, these models will be merged into one of our addons very shortly, however, I must state these models are premium only and with that, you won't get them as a regular player, nor will they be auth'd/given as custom suits.

Please note, some bodygroups such as the Gasmask,police vest & Boot legging bodygroup(s), will not be given out, however, the rest are allowed.

These models were also added to the Citizen char creation screen!

Credits:
@Jaxk - Hl2-RP guide where I got some of the faction images from.
@Pict - For making the bird banner.
@`impulse - coding.

Luft

a bad memer
Nebulae
suits such as WI lab coats, resistance uniform and such are fucky with these models and set them to something else

Reactions: List

STUCK IN A CAKE

Molecule
Nebulae
Fuck birds.

Antlion Gang Antlion Gang, praise the freeman who hold our alpha's balls

Aether

Molecule
GTA RP Playtester
Nebulae
This faction is just a small added bonus; it's not intended to be a giant deal. It may be replaced with another premium whitelist in the near future. We'll see how it goes - the rules for the faction are extremely simple:
  • No unserious behaviour at all.
  • Standard rules always apply.
  • Don't get too invested in it, you're a bird; there's no /me etc. You're not a character, you're a bird for gods-sake.
  • Max 3 birds at a time.
This is a poorly planned and poorly thought out decision, you cannot in any way expect anyone to be serious if they can't /me in a roleplay server, you're practically forcing people to be unserious.

Who runs this faction, who manages it, etc, I want to know because if it's not been decided I want to nominate myself because I wholeheartedly believe they can be amazing additions if they're managed right and I don't honestly believe any of this is right.

This is setting the faction up to fail on purpose, self-sabotage at the minimum.

Aether

Molecule
GTA RP Playtester
Nebulae
birds just discourage roleplay. in my opinion, this is just a poor update and not servicing the player's needs.
They can encourage and massively contribute to roleplay when done right, this however, is not right.

I remember using birds as messengers in LP's OL and I remember fruit king having a small number of birds to produce eggs for him

Powley

Rictal-Approved
Nebulae
This is a poorly planned and poorly thought out decision, you cannot in any way expect anyone to be serious if they can't /me in a roleplay server, you're practically forcing people to be unserious.

Who runs this faction, who manages it, etc, I want to know because if it's not been decided I want to nominate myself because I wholeheartedly believe they can be amazing additions if they're managed right and I don't honestly believe any of this is right.

This is setting the faction up to fail on purpose, self-sabotage at the minimum.

Spectacular play.

This isn’t even a faction, it’s just a whitelist.

I think they should be allowed to /me, though

Status
Not open for further replies.