News Preview/Discussion - WW3RP: STASILAND

Status
Not open for further replies.

Aleks

Vaporwaves Skeletons
Nebulae
My grandfather was 18 when he was deployed on the second day of D Day. Ended up being told by his superior officer to execute some German POWs down the road.

Reactions: List
D

Deleted member 305

my second great grandfather was selling breadsticks when he got accused of espionage and shot in a back alley by communists

on jah, being real rn

the last man

corn lord
Nebulae
it is with great pride that i share the story of my great grandfather; who, while the blitz was raging and europe was threatened by evil powers, quarried stone with phenomenal bravour in the deepest darkest depths of the south-swedish forests

Goatson

Guardian
Nebulae
it is with great pride that i share the story of my great grandfather; who, while the blitz was raging and europe was threatened by evil powers, quarried stone with phenomenal bravour in the deepest darkest depths of the south-swedish forests
north swedish foresters objectively superior to south swedish miners
prove me wrong

Gabe

Molecule
Nebulae
Mine was a Colonel in the Soviet army during Stalingrad but after passing the border during the advance towards Germany, a grenade was thrown and he got shrapnel to his head, knocking him unconscious and almost killing him. Then he became part of the missile program the Soviets developed during the war and after it since he couldn't fight

afric

Molecule
B A N N E D
Nebulae
my great uncle quit the highlanders in the first world war because he didnt want to wear a skirt

died on the first day of the somme

Rabid

Rictal-Approved
Nebulae
My grandad served in the Navy during WW2, lied about his age to get in early. He was partially deaf for the rest of his life from it.

My technical great grandad (he was basically her dad as far as my nan is concerned) fought in Burma as one of the Lost Legion.

And my uncle served during the Troubles.

mårten

Atom
Nebulae
my grandfather was born into a dirt poor family and lived on the outskirts of gislaved and his siblings were known as basically the dirty kids
when he was a kid and was going to sleep they gave him bread to chew on during the night so he wouldnt feel hungry which resulted in super poor dental hygiene
his teeth were pulled out at the age of 20 ^^
nothing really interesting happened i dont think, my family was generally poor until my father and his siblings generation

Bandit

Nucleus
Nebulae
weharboo alert

wehraboo alert

weharboo alert

george-patton.jpg

afric

Molecule
B A N N E D
Nebulae
fellow anglos and euro-gents

be vigilant, the german menace takes many forms in the new age

with statements like "britain would have been invaded without american help"

and in-faculties like "the north africa campaign was decided in operation torch"

keep to the facts and the nazi menace will never emerge to challenge Britannia again

Status
Not open for further replies.