Progress Update #2

shit

Atom
Nebulae
When it comes to models, if this hasn't been talked about yet, which type of models'll be available to us? I'd like to see NPC models as well as the GTA Online playermodels in use

alex

I do things.
Head Staff
Nebulae
When it comes to models, if this hasn't been talked about yet, which type of models'll be available to us? I'd like to see NPC models as well as the GTA Online playermodels in use
Both are available.

Reactions: List

Postal

Molecule
Nebulae

run around with a dunce on your head

Blackquill

Administrator
Head Staff
Nebulae
Wondering when we should create the board for some of the faction apps..
UEwzwB-90sxfOxpN5kjf3qmfSLS6o-sat995maKZS5Q.png

alex

I do things.
Head Staff
Nebulae
be a good developer and make it possible to toss bodies into the back of compactors/burners
You can't force a PK on someone so that could get very weird when they turn up and leave the hospital.. but it's not a bad idea.

Hunk

Extraction Point
GTA RP Playtester
Nebulae
will there be like the sheriff department and what not like on the videos?

sheriffs are kinda cool

Deleted member 5501

The Civil Authority Grindset
B A N N E D
Nebulae
I'm curious. To maintain a balanced economy and what have you, the businesses that exist or are player run, will goods/assets bought at places like car dealerships or bars/restauraunts will a percentage go to the Department of Justice/Government or whatever? yaknow just so the Government has money to spend on expansion.

Sorry if i explained that stupidly or awfully. Some servers i've played on have Government Mints so LSPD take like 75% of fines and the other 25% goes to the officer who issued the ticket, EMS charges go to the LSEMS and FRS again, a percentage goes to the issuing players bank etc.

If you wanna just dismiss my ramblings then do so, lol. Im not very good at maths or explaining myself sometimes.

TL-DR: Will the economy in terms of payment be balanced and realistic or are we going off of GTA levels of realistic in terms of economy and will the Government be taking percentages from business in the forms of tax on all sales made?

alex

I do things.
Head Staff
Nebulae
TL-DR: Will the economy in terms of payment be balanced and realistic or are we going off of GTA levels of realistic in terms of economy and will the Government be taking percentages from business in the forms of tax on all sales made?
Yes there will be tax on goods that go into a government account. Player business will exist with goods and services to sell, in the beginning those goods might be by an NPC but will ideally be moved to player business down the line.

Unsure about officers getting a percentage of fines.

alex

I do things.
Head Staff
Nebulae
they shouldnt
Likely not but the officer won’t determine the fine anyway, it’ll be automatically calculated depending on what you’re charged with.

alex

I do things.
Head Staff
Nebulae
Should we make the tax an addition to the price when you purchase like in the US or add some sanity and have it included in the price like everywhere else?