Project Zomboid IWBUMS 41 Beta

Jaydawg

Loves QA testing
Head Staff
Developer
Premium Member
Nebulae
Not sure how many people here are familiar with pz, just wanted to see what you guys think of the game and it’s newest beta branch.
Haven’t seen the latest beta yet, but I did enjoy stealing a police car and setting the sirens off in the corner of the map...90000 zombos :))

Reactions: List

contained postal dude

returned, for real this time
Premium Member
Nebulae
Haven’t seen the latest beta yet, but I did enjoy stealing a police car and setting the sirens off in the corner of the map...90000 zombos :grinning:)
The new beta for build 41 is amazing. Makes project zomboid feel like a whole new game. Better looking characters, animations, weapons, clothes, zombies, etc. it’s a major improvement graphics and gameplay wise.

Rabid

Rictal-Approved
Nebulae
have they finally added in the npc's?
The brief time they added NPC's before realising how broken they were was hell.

Literally have a nice little base and die because some cunt opens up with a shotgun right outside and lures a fucking army there.

Sheep leader

Neutrino
Nebulae
never got to buy the game, never found it interesting alone. Interesting with people that's for sure.

Slöth

TBL
Nebulae
Old thread, bumping it because I've found a new addiction. I truly love this game.

5884917083239c044a3ec31f7c4971ee.jpg

MaXenzie

Sexually attracted to robots
Media Developer
GTA RP Playtester
Nebulae
Sadly, multiplayer isn't out yet!

this is the sole reason why i havent played in over a year

the IWBUMS patch has been locked to singleplayer for a year now, i cant go back to the shitty stable build when i've experienced how good the unstable one is

Slöth

TBL
Nebulae
this is the sole reason why i havent played in over a year

the IWBUMS patch has been locked to singleplayer for a year now, i cant go back to the shitty stable build when i've experienced how good the unstable one is

Amen.

Can't wait, I've seen some leaks and whatever on their discord and I think it might be soon!

Slöth

TBL
Nebulae
I will most likely open a server for Nebulous once multiplayer becomes stable.

The only request I have is that people don't go on a murder spree!

Who am I kidding, it's nebulous. ;)

Mic15000

The Underdog
GTA RP Playtester
Nebulae
My fondest memory is @Uranio tracking me down to a little farm village, me thinking I was completely secure opening the door and getting blasted by a shotgun, hopefully the multiplayer comes soon :D

D

Deleted member 243

I will most likely open a server for Nebulous once multiplayer becomes stable.

The only request I have is that people don't go on a murder spree!

Who am I kidding, it's nebulous. :wink:
@Powley did it before. had a lovely starting area

then came the helicopter event

then came the zombies

i powered through a lot of quarterstaffs, the fight lasted days upon days. many times i had to find a plastic chair to catch some rest. my clothes covered in blood. that day, boys became men