Prop build screenshots

SmoothAsMilk

Quark
HL2 RP Administrator
Nebulae
I kind of want a thread just for posting cool prop builds or just posting nicely designed things on the server or in Garry's Mod as a whole idk, The screenshot thread can get congested with everything so preferably this will only be screenshots and maybe a few replies to them to give the creators some love. And please feel free to take inspiration from my builds im sure others wouldnt mind either, im open to build any requests anyone has please just DM me. To kick this off, heres my newest creation, ill add my others eventually
20230828170629_1.jpg

Reactions: List

bilack

Electron
Nebulae
I kind of want a thread just for posting cool prop builds or just posting nicely designed things on the server or in Garry's Mod as a whole idk, The screenshot thread can get congested with everything so preferably this will only be screenshots and maybe a few replies to them to give the creators some love. And please feel free to take inspiration from my builds im sure others wouldnt mind either, im open to build any requests anyone has please just DM me. To kick this off, heres my newest creation, ill add my others eventually
20230828170629_1.jpg
"Hans! Get ze wunderwaffe panzertraktorenspielsenschrader nebelwerfer 2000! We must bomb rebels!"

Northgate

:D
HL2 RP Administrator
GTA RP Playtester
Nebulae
A1DB39E1DA5347266C01CBDD313384ABE8BA755D

a true classic from 2014 (when I was 11 years old) /s

"Controls:
Arrows
Arrow UP:up
Arrow DOWN:down
Arrow LEFT:Left
Arrow RIGHT:Right
Numpads
1:forward
2:backward
Description: An transport Airplane.
Credits: Design:Toedeli builded by:Toedeli

Toedeli have's the copyright so you need to ask him before you make an copy of this or an better version. Also paste it on workshop"