Not open for further replies.

Provingmedusa

Scourge of Antlions
HL2 RP Administrator
Nebulae
Link to Steam profile: https://steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561198270277946/
SteamID: STEAM_0:0:155006109
Ban history: N/A
Current and past whitelists (previous iterations included, especially if you played Houndeye or a similar faction):
Civil Protection, Antlion, Zombie

Desired name for your character (for logging purposes):

Grungus

In what circumstances is it acceptable to start s2k?:

To start it? Never. If I'm shot at without RP or any initiation I'm permitted to defend myself or simply run away.

To what extent can your relationship with sapient characters develop, and under what circumstances?:

My relationship with Sapient Characters is to remain strictly that of a neutral party. A wild animal. To not immediately attack everything I see unless required or provoked. I am able to be temporarily "tamed" through various means like being given food or a human actively making themselves out to not be a danger to me. Should something sudden happen like a nearby gunshot or yelling this may change and would likely involve my Houndeye running away.

Besides Humans, with proper permissions from the respectable Faction Leaders, I am able to be domesticated by Vortigaunts as long as a relationship is "developed" ICly and under no circumstance is this possible with Humans.

Simman102

the Scourge of Roleplay
Nebulae
ACCEPTED

Answers show an understanding of the boundaries of the whitelist and I believe you've had enough exposure to houndeyes on the server at this point.

Tiny qualm;
Please set it to 'Grungus' in-game.

It is requested, if possible, that you find time to describe your in-game encounters in a forum conversation with me.

Reactions: List
Status
Not open for further replies.