Not open for further replies.

Provingmedusa

Scourge of Antlions
HL2 RP Administrator
Nebulae
Link to Steam profile: https://steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561198270277946/
SteamID: STEAM_0:0:155006109
Ban history: N/A
Current and past whitelists (previous iterations included, especially if you played Houndeye or a similar faction): CP, HOUNDEYE, ANTLION, ZOMBIE,

Desired name for your character (for logging purposes): <:: VIROME ::>

What type of creature are you applying for?: Poison Zombie

Are you applying for a domesticated headcrab?: No.

Have you read and understood the rules posted in the Headcrab & Zombie guide?: I have, yes.

What should you always be doing when interacting with other players?: P2L'ing. Under no circumstance (unless it's self defence) do Zombies S2K. They should focus on providing RP and danger to areas to provide a more dynamic experience.

Zombie players must always Play-2-Lose and never initiate S2K. I don't plan on playing a headcrab but I understand their ruleset, too.

How many emotes are required for headcrabs to attach to their would-be host?: Three emotes are required and to be clearly stated.

What kind of scripts are you allowed to pick up?: Only food items that are able to be eaten by a Zombie. This includes most foods outside of processed or canned food like human, headcrab, antlion, bullsquid meat etc.

Do you understand that, though this whitelist is a premium bonus, it can be revoked if abused?: I do.

Last edited:

TheInnkeeper

Fear the Old Blood
Premium Member
Nebulae
Accepted. Keep in mind that the poison headcrab model is kinda buggy, and I don't think you can mechanically throw poison crabs, so you're kinda fucked in S2K if you get attacked.

Reactions: List
Status
Not open for further replies.