Suggestion Put.

Oswald

Fish
Nebulae
125mb for a bunch of sandbags is a bit much
Squad deployable are very modular and it isn't just the sandbags, if it is truly all of the deployables, you got watch towers, barbed wires, habs, indirect fire shelters, I think it'd be a good add personally, builders would have a far easier time setting up defenses and such

Reactions: List

Oswald

Fish
Nebulae
i'll have to buy several more floppy disks for my 1960's computer
vMxjNER.png

ONLY ONE LEFT IN STOCK DUDE- HURRRRRY

Nebulae
We already have a ton of sandbag props

and pretty much everything else here
the current ones play and look like roblox made counter strike concrete structures that pretend to look like sandbags,
also the diversity and amount of them is kinda low.

hesco walls master race

these are new cutting edge sandbagging technology, adds to the fortifications you can build, compared to the odd ones that we have now.
besides, i already subbed,
so its in.

Oswald

Fish
Nebulae
We already have a ton of sandbag props

and pretty much everything else here
the current ones play and look like roblox made counter strike concrete structures that pretend to look like sandbags,
also the diversity and amount of them is kinda low.

hesco walls master race

these are new cutting edge sandbagging technology, adds to the fortifications you can build, compared to the odd ones that we have now.
besides, i already subbed,
so its in.
I echo this. The current sandbags are pretty shit and aren't even good sandbags because your head is still poking over them when you duck.
These ones- because they slot together so easily allow a builder to put it together a lot easier.

These deployable assets were MADE to be stitched together and still look realistic, clean, and overall visually appealing

Addition: Also it's not just the sandbags, there are actual base-building elements (the aforementioned habs, observation posts etc.)

Nebulae
I echo this. The current sandbags are pretty shit and aren't even good sandbags because your head is still poking over them when you duck.
These ones- because they slot together so easily allow a builder to put it together a lot easier.

These deployable assets were MADE to be stitched together and still look realistic, clean, and overall visually appealing

Addition: Also it's not just the sandbags, there are actual base-building elements (the aforementioned habs, observation posts etc.)
big af point about the head peeking out on the current sandtrashbags when you crouch
completely forgot about this nonesense.

makes me think, how in the world can someone even consider denying this massive improvement mod, it's a clean upgrade.
never fear the new, the better.
even more now, I say this is the mod of mods.

put.

STUCK IN A CAKE

Molecule
Nebulae
I like them. Give rebels some actual basebuilding counterpart to combine fortifications.