Fixed [QoL] Getting out of a trunk should be the same button as getting in/out of a car usually.

Aether

Molecule
GTA RP Playtester
Nebulae
Description: While inside a car's trunk, the button to get out is Q which is different from E, the button used to interact with the car and get into the trunk in the first place and is also different from F, the button the player uses to get in and out of cars usually. This can be confusing as there's no indication or prompt for it prior to inform the player this is the case (I had to ask in OOC to find out).

What should occur: The button for getting out of a trunk should either match F or be an interaction under the E menu for sake of button cohesion and the player's ease of access.

Pre-requisites: A car with a trunk

Repro steps:
1. Navigate to the car's trunk.
2. Press E to access the interaction menu.
3. Select "Enter trunk".
4. Observe neither E nor F give you any options to get out of the trunk.

Reactions: List
Upvote 1

Jaydawg

Loves QA testing
Head Staff
Developer
Premium Member
Nebulae
Description: While inside a car's trunk, the button to get out is Q which is different from E, the button used to interact with the car and get into the trunk in the first place and is also different from F, the button the player uses to get in and out of cars usually. This can be confusing as there's no indication or prompt for it prior to inform the player this is the case (I had to ask in OOC to find out).

What should occur: The button for getting out of a trunk should either match F or be an interaction under the E menu for sake of button cohesion and the player's ease of access.

Pre-requisites: A car with a trunk

Repro steps:
1. Navigate to the car's trunk.
2. Press E to access the interaction menu.
3. Select "Enter trunk".
4. Observe neither E nor F give you any options to get out of the trunk.
I've moved the get out of trunk/frunk button to the Interaction menu now, so it'll be a lot clearer.

Reactions: List