Nebulae
These are pretty good, top stuff.

Where is this place?
ZEC2bV7.jpg

Mistiare

Professional Pastebin Analyser
Nebulae
QCA0Igk.jpg

Just a couple of photos I took in 2018 in various places that remind me of windows screensavers or something.

Tips on photography would be nice I'm still learning. Credits to @Snowyy for teaching me literally everything. Everything was taken on an old Iphone if anyone wonders.​

3MtLiJ0.jpg

Oe0lVt6.jpg

UdRNB7U.jpg

pA0p1T7.jpg

st8M7iQ.jpg

SVkpzbQ.jpg

swCMP8S.jpg

zmGrrAN.jpg

LaveI7s.jpg

0DCGpCE.jpg

ZEC2bV7.jpg

OFSehkm.jpg

ResqM9u.jpg
GEDOvwi.jpg

zvmlikY.jpg
Thanks for lookin' :wink:​

QCA0Igk.jpg

Just a couple of photos I took in 2018 in various places that remind me of windows screensavers or something.

Tips on photography would be nice I'm still learning. Credits to @Snowyy for teaching me literally everything. Everything was taken on an old Iphone if anyone wonders.​

3MtLiJ0.jpg

Oe0lVt6.jpg

UdRNB7U.jpg

pA0p1T7.jpg

st8M7iQ.jpg

SVkpzbQ.jpg

swCMP8S.jpg

zmGrrAN.jpg

LaveI7s.jpg

0DCGpCE.jpg

ZEC2bV7.jpg

OFSehkm.jpg

ResqM9u.jpg
GEDOvwi.jpg

zvmlikY.jpg
Thanks for lookin' :wink:​

I'm glad that the teaching went to good use. If you ever want anymore, I'm more than happy pal :ok:

Dostoevsky

Electron
Nebulae
Added some photos I stumbled across, not as good quality as some of my other stuff but I'm out of things to upload until this summer.

image0.jpg
image0.jpg

Reactions: List

Dostoevsky

Electron
Nebulae
Here are some good ones I’ve taken this month, I don’t have the same equipment as last year (though a poor tradesman blames his tools) so I don’t think these photos compare, only one is deserving of the “screensaver” title.

image0.png
image0.jpg
image0.jpg

Reactions: List