Rate the song above

constantdisplay

nokia talk 2002
Nebulae
its alright

6/10

idk I could never really get into schoolboy q, the beat is pretty good though - at around 1:34 it sounds really similar to beat from a vince staples song, can't remember which

anyway 6.5/10

Cindy

*sigh* ud know this if u read the silmarillion...
Nebulae
7/10, ice cube is aight.

D

Deleted member 1392

very upbeat and the video is pretty aesthetically pleasing tbh

6/10 purely because it's not my kind of style

I dont know what's going on in there but I like the hype that the singer has.

Spark

i'm not gay
Nebulae
6/10
Not bad metal at all but kind of bland and novelty. The real comedy bands are all the over the top power metal bands that take themselves seriously, like Twilight Force, or Sabaton.

That's a good 8/10, the bass is nice, the drums aren't too loud, not gonna the slight singing is pretty good aswell, imo a good song.

Reactions: List

Bl0wnie

Quark
Nebulae
The beginning already hypnotized me and made me think the song would be a chill one, then the beat gets worked up a bit and it improves a lot from there! Pleasantly surprised by the results, solid 9/10.

Reactions: List

Coolbloxxie

Neutrino
Nebulae
The beginning already hypnotized me and made me think the song would be a chill one, then the beat gets worked up a bit and it improves a lot from there! Pleasantly surprised by the results, solid 9/10.

quite awesome if i may say so myself

if you'll excuse the fact that it's from an anime, i find the soundtrack of Made in Abyss can be pretty awesome