raze/Daniels - Introduction (after almost 3 years)

raze

Quark
Nebulae
vh6Jjj7.png

qGjs09g.png

52819310c55d85f930d35f4f38c678f7.png

qGjs09g.png

vh6Jjj7.png

images

<:: Access Citizen Datafile....::>

Name: Daniel
Birthday: 21.08

Home: Lower Saxony, Germany
Languages: German, English and Russian
Favorite Games: Half-Life, Fallout, Battlefield 3 and Bioshock

qGjs09g.png

When I was six my brother came home with a russian copy of Half-Life. It looked so weird and trashy but we were hooked in the first minutes of playing. A Year later Half-Life 2 arrived we were even more astonished. But then G-Mod came by, more program than a game, but my friends and I loved it and began playing DarkRP (Yes, Yes I know but we all began somewhere didn't we?). Quickly I noticed that this wasn't the kind of Role-Play I was searching for. I looked through the server list and then I noticed "HL2RP", thinking it was a DarkRP reskin but Good Lord I found the love of my life! Began playing around 2014/15 on our beloved Memepunch Server and of course switched to NC half a year after It was introduced. I just love everything about it, how everybody takes his Role so seriously with compromising irony and jokes. I was intrigued by everything it has to offer, from Role-Play Documents to Meme Threads. Being a fanboy of the Half-Life Lore didn't really help me playing this every Day. Hell, I was even (not)blessed to meet by our Nebulous Cloud Server Reviewer in game two times.
(I should really post the screenshot in the Thread)
qGjs09g.png

If I'm honest, I really didn't get much involved in this community just been part of it for a few years but I want to change that now because I love every nook and cranny of this Server and Community. And nothing and nobody has caught my attention for such a long time. Keeping it alive and become embedded into it is now more important for me than ever.
With many thanks and best wishes to everybody and of course a nebulous Day to all of you!
Hiya!

<:: Close Citizen Datafile....::>

vh6Jjj7.png

Last edited:
Reactions: List

MaXenzie

Sexually attracted to robots
Media Developer
GTA RP Playtester
Nebulae

TheMilkman™

Nebulous Youtuber
Nebulae
If you doxed yourself and that photo is actually you, you look like a knock off
Post Malone with no tattoos. Thats not nessasarily an insult either, (No homo, you
know I like you <3)

raze

Quark
Nebulae
Did not thought that I would dox myself but it’s the first time that somebody compares me with Post Malone

Raiden

cool cat
Premium Member
GTA RP Playtester
Nebulae
Out of boredom I googled search that image and this was the result:

c25824709c1360fa17d7394acb5d2667.png

I think the internet is trying to compliment you haha