raze/Daniels - Introduction (after almost 3 years)

Discussion in 'Introductions' started by raze, Nov 19, 2019.

1. raze

raze Quark

Nebulae:
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

[​IMG]
    <:: Access Citizen Datafile....::>

Name: Daniel
    Birthday: 21.08

Home: Lower Saxony, Germany
    Languages: German, English and Russian
    Favorite Games: Half-Life, Fallout, Battlefield 3 and Bioshock

[​IMG]
    When I was six my brother came home with a russian copy of Half-Life. It looked so weird and trashy but we were hooked in the first minutes of playing. A Year later Half-Life 2 arrived we were even more astonished. But then G-Mod came by, more program than a game, but my friends and I loved it and began playing DarkRP (Yes, Yes I know but we all began somewhere didn't we?). Quickly I noticed that this wasn't the kind of Role-Play I was searching for. I looked through the server list and then I noticed "HL2RP", thinking it was a DarkRP reskin but Good Lord I found the love of my life! Began playing around 2014/15 on our beloved Memepunch Server and of course switched to NC half a year after It was introduced. I just love everything about it, how everybody takes his Role so seriously with compromising irony and jokes. I was intrigued by everything it has to offer, from Role-Play Documents to Meme Threads. Being a fanboy of the Half-Life Lore didn't really help me playing this every Day. Hell, I was even (not)blessed to meet by our Nebulous Cloud Server Reviewer in game two times.
    (I should really post the screenshot in the Thread)
    [​IMG]
    If I'm honest, I really didn't get much involved in this community just been part of it for a few years but I want to change that now because I love every nook and cranny of this Server and Community. And nothing and nobody has caught my attention for such a long time. Keeping it alive and become embedded into it is now more important for me than ever.
    With many thanks and best wishes to everybody and of course a nebulous Day to all of you!
    Hiya!

<:: Close Citizen Datafile....::>

[​IMG]

#1 raze, Nov 19, 2019
    Last edited: Nov 19, 2019
    • nebulous nebulous x 8
  2. MaXenzie

MaXenzie Sexually attracted to robots
    Media Developer

Nebulae:
  3. TheMilkman™

TheMilkman™ PK/Ban Appeal Lawyer
    Premium Member

Nebulae:
    If you doxed yourself and that photo is actually you, you look like a knock off
    Post Malone with no tattoos. Thats not nessasarily an insult either, (No homo, you
    know I like you <3)

• Funny Funny x 1
  4. raze

raze Quark

Nebulae:
    Did not thought that I would dox myself but it’s the first time that somebody compares me with Post Malone

5. 420Alex

420Alex The OG
    Premium Member

Nebulae:
    Hi razey, have a nebulous night bro.

• nebulous nebulous x 1
    • Dumb Dumb x 1
  6. Raiden

Raiden Submit to the Three, thy spirits and thy lords.

Nebulae:
    Out of boredom I googled search that image and this was the result:

[​IMG]

I think the internet is trying to compliment you haha

• nebulous nebulous x 2
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice