Ready or Not

Kleis

Electron
Nebulae
do you have ground branch? i'll play it with you if you'll have me
Is the game good? I've been looking to get it and try it out but I'm held back by the early access. Don't know if I'm going to be paying for a half game. Although the gameplay I've seen looks great, still cautious...

Reactions: List

snork

Красная армия всех сильней
Nebulae
Is the game good? I've been looking to get it and try it out but I'm held back by the early access. Don't know if I'm going to be paying for a half game. Although the gameplay I've seen looks great, still cautious...
the only way to currently play is through single-mission sessions that can be done through a lobby, there is no campaign
the upside to this is that there are 6-7 maps that vary in size but will take you minimum 10 minutes to complete, the gunplay is very good and realistic, good optimization and above average customization of equipment/weapons
get it if you want a newer version of swat4 but without a campaign (for now), coop is also a thing and you can mod the game to have 16 people in one lobby

Rabid

Rictal-Approved
Nebulae
Its very, very good. If you ever played SWAT 4? Its the best sequel to that we've gotten.

It isn't perfect mind you but its the best for what it is and is constantly being updated. Its got incredible ambiance and you can die in like, a few shots.

Kleis

Electron
Nebulae
the only way to currently play is through single-mission sessions that can be done through a lobby, there is no campaign
the upside to this is that there are 6-7 maps that vary in size but will take you minimum 10 minutes to complete, the gunplay is very good and realistic, good optimization and above average customization of equipment/weapons
get it if you want a newer version of swat4 but without a campaign (for now), coop is also a thing and you can mod the game to have 16 people in one lobby
Its very, very good. If you ever played SWAT 4? Its the best sequel to that we've gotten.

It isn't perfect mind you but its the best for what it is and is constantly being updated. Its got incredible ambiance and you can die in like, a few shots.

Heh, I see. Well I originally asked about Ground Branch xD but I've seen that Ready or Not is also a pretty cool game, and it looks promising. Thanks for the tips. If anybody could also tell me a bit about the first one I'd appreciate it since it's in sale right now xD

snork

Красная армия всех сильней
Nebulae
do not believe their lies. you will buy the unreal engine 4 game. do not buy the unity game with unity assets.