Ready player one

shibe

Molecule
Nebulae
this movie was so fucking good hngg
at first i thought it was going to be cringe when i saw the beginning but it turned out to be so good, they didn't over do anything, if anyone thought about seeing this, go see it, easily best movie that came out this year

Señor Jaggles

Local Spaniard
Nebulae
this movie was so fucking good hngg
at first i thought it was going to be cringe when i saw the beginning but it turned out to be so good, they didn't over do anything, if anyone thought about seeing this, go see it, easily best movie that came out this year

Big fat agree - Let's be honest, the plot itself has innovations but also many cliches. Regardless, the movie itself is great, the effects and after production is awesome, the amount of references, hidden stuff and cameos is HUGE but not to the point where it can't be enjoyed. I had a blast watching it and made my visit to the cinema after like 3 years worth every single euro I paid.

Reactions: List

shibe

Molecule
Nebulae
Big fat agree - Let's be honest, the plot itself has innovations but also many cliches. Regardless, the movie itself is great, the effects and after production is awesome, the amount of references, hidden stuff and cameos is HUGE but not to the point where it can't be enjoyed. I had a blast watching it and made my visit to the cinema after like 3 years worth every single euro I paid.
when i saw the minecraft shit i thought it was going to be real cringe

Señor Jaggles

Local Spaniard
Nebulae
when i saw the minecraft shit i thought it was going to be real cringe

I actually felt the nostalgia and I'm playing it with like 140 mods with a few friends.

shibe

Molecule
Nebulae
I actually felt the nostalgia and I'm playing it with like 140 mods with a few friends.
ye good thing nothing else was in it though otherwise i wouldve left the cinema but i get what you mean
i hope they make a sequel, the story and everything was so much better than the last star wars movie

Señor Jaggles

Local Spaniard
Nebulae
ye good thing nothing else was in it though otherwise i wouldve left the cinema but i get what you mean
i hope they make a sequel, the story and everything was so much better than the last star wars movie

Apparently Ready Player Two is already in the works.

Señor Jaggles

Local Spaniard
Nebulae
i nut
for real everybody should see this movie it isn't cringe
the shining scene was so fucking good

Ye it was indeed awesome, very well thought out.

And sorry, I edited. It's in the works, not ready, but I guess you got what I meant.

CloudBucket

Proton
Nebulae
it did not follow the book at all and that is my biggest complaint. dato was actually supposed to die and get framed for suicide

Señor Jaggles

Local Spaniard
Nebulae
it did not follow the book at all and that is my biggest complaint

The movie was not supposed to follow the book.

The book was not supposed to be made into a movie.

The book, in fact, was impossible to be portrayed into a movie.

The fact the movie follows a different storyline is probably the best for the movie considering the stuff mentioned above. If the movie had followed the book, it'd have been horrible.

constantdisplay

nokia talk 2002
Premium Member
Nebulae
it did not follow the book at all and that is my biggest complaint. dato was actually supposed to die and get framed for suicide
hey so you know how you know how you want to watch parzival reenact wargames and the holy grail the entire way through?
yeah me neither

shibe

Molecule
Nebulae
never compare the book to the film
[doublepost=1522783780][/doublepost]
also i dont understand how and where you can get killed
at first it seemed like you can only get killed in that war zone but then the dude nearly dies in the club so do people agree not to kill each other or some shit?

CloudBucket

Proton
Nebulae
hey so you know how you know how you want to watch parzival reenact wargames and the holy grail the entire way through?
yeah me neither
i fucking love monty python. better than driving a car backwards even though it was kind of good as well as the shining. atleast they got adventure right. wouldn't be a problem if it had been like the book with just different challenges

Señor Jaggles

Local Spaniard
Nebulae
wouldn't be a problem if it had been like the book with just different challenges

It would've been a huge problem because

The book was not supposed to be made into a movie.

and

The book, in fact, was impossible to be portrayed into a movie.

The book itself was made in a way if it was made a movie it'd be horrible - Probably intended? No idea. But when you see a universe as huge as the one presented in Oasis, portraying a same story to different platforms is as boring as if we only roleplayed Gordon Freeman's journey through HL2 in HL2RP - While instead we can enjoy the universe way more with different parallel stories or POVs.

Chopchop

Nucleus
Nebulae
I absolutely loved the film and found it the most thrilling film I've seen in the past few months. I would probably considering watching it for a second time.

Tetra

Electron
Nebulae
OKAY TIME FOR MY TWO CENTS
As for someome who has read the book it is completely diffrent apart from character names
TO FULLY enjoy RPO please read the book.

Señor Jaggles

Local Spaniard
Nebulae
OKAY TIME FOR MY TWO CENTS
As for someome who has read the book it is completely diffrent apart from character names
TO FULLY enjoy RPO please read the book.

I liked THIS ONE more so

it must be THE BEST

why because I enjoyed it THE MOST.

How's that two cents. I'd rather you gave me a bit of a brief on the book so we can probably feel interested in reading it and giving our opinion instead of taking yours.

constantdisplay

nokia talk 2002
Premium Member
Nebulae
I liked THIS ONE more so

it must be THE BEST

why because I enjoyed it THE MOST.

How's that two cents. I'd rather you gave me a bit of a brief on the book so we can probably feel interested in reading it and giving our opinion instead of taking yours.
I thought'd you read the book, if we can discuss the book in this thread then I'll do so because I feel like the movie is separate to the book in a good way.

Señor Jaggles

Local Spaniard
Nebulae
I thought'd you read the book, if we can discuss the book in this thread then I'll do so because I feel like the movie is separate to the book in a good way.

I mean don't spoil, but you can tell details that may attract people to read the book and at the same time support Finlay's claims about it being THE ULTIMATE NEW 3DS MAX EXPERIENCE REDUX ULTRA PLATINUM & KNUCKLES. Because I really can't feel attracted or interested by someone else's opinion.

Last edited: