News [FULL PARTY] D&D Out of The Abyss - 5/5

Mic15000

The Underdog
GTA RP Playtester
Nebulae

OutoftheAbyssPreview.jpg

Greetings Adventurer!

Are you looking for a long campaign to experience a full range of enemies, friends, and locations through the perilous Underdark? Well here it is!

Explore Underground cities, mysterious ruins, ancient caves, and grow with your party as you make your way out of the underdark.

What mystery brought you to the deep? Or were you simply an unlucky person who found their way down below?

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

This is a level 6-16 Campaign for beginners or seasoned veterans alike on Foundry VTT (Homebrew content such as classes/races are also allowed as long as it is cleared with the DM)

The campaign times will be Monday and Friday, from 11 AM(eastern time) to 3 PM (eastern time)

Since OoTA is a loooooong campaign attendance will be done via a 3 strike rule, if you cannot regularly attend or are late to more than 3 session in a 12 week period you will be kicked out of the table out of fairness for others. (Save emergencies)

So please, only sign up if you are sure you can make the sessions, to sign up simply reply below we are currently looking for 2 more people max, 1 more minimum to start. If more than 2 people already signed up below, you can still sign up as sign ups are not set in stone.

if you have any questions please feel free to reply below or PM me. Once you sign up below I will send you a discord link whenever I am able.

---------------------------------

About me, the DM

I recently did a Lost Mines of Phandelver campaign (Which is nearly done) and so far it went pretty well, so out of that grindset I decided to start an OoTA campaign. It is a long campaign but having read through it I really think that it is a compelling campaign and thanks to Foundry I think I can do it justice, even if this is my Second campaign that I am running.

My DM style emphasizes Fun and Gameplay combined with a story and mystery to keep everyone engaged and having fun. If you can think it, talk about it, and you can probably do it. Sometimes rules need to be bent for the fun of the session!

As long as you respect others and respect the table you will have my respect as well, I want this to be a safe and fun environment for everyone involved, and provide a fun experience each week. And if problems do arise they will be talked about it, but as long as you show up to sessions hopefully there won't be :3

That's it for now, so once again, if you have any questions let me know, and I hope to see you in the Underdark!!

Last edited:
Reactions: List

Ricsow

professional retard
HL2 RP Administrator
Media Developer
Nebulae
Nah bro they done made Baldur's Gate 3 into a table top game

Mic15000

The Underdog
GTA RP Playtester
Nebulae
Currently 4/5 so we're schedule to start Session 0 this friday, we still have space if anyone else wants to join us but we're once again now official to run :D