Redhunter's Thread of Skyrim Artwork

Redhunter

On and Off UP Lead
B A N N E D
Nebulae
Hello my friends!
I've basically created this thread to showcase some of the posing and artwork I make for one of my favourite games of all time - Skyrim
I hope you enjoy my gallery and that you'll throw me a purple frisbee for my hard work, that or a paintbrush!

20161001133228_1.jpg

20161001120007_1.jpg

20161003200034_1.jpg

20161003210830_1.jpg

20161003211053_1.jpg

This thread will be updated as I make new artwork - I hope you have enjoyed

Last edited:

Redhunter

On and Off UP Lead
B A N N E D
Nebulae
Updated with some more stuff I took over the last few days

Anleus

Proton
Nebulae
Consider getting an enb, find some graphical mods at www.nexusmods.com
Get a poser tool such as pinup poser
Turn on depth of field with an enb such as vivid weathers, which looks really nice.

To get some better angles use console and type tfc 1 to toggle free camera movement while freezing time.
Type fov x (x is a value) make it like 30 or 40 or so to zoom in more, and you will get stuff like I do on my skyrim poses thread.

Also, look up on skyrim's console commands so you can hide that stamina bar on one of your screenshots :stuck_out_tongue:

also also, if you use windows 10, edit your images in win 10's image viewer. You can easily in seconds turn up stuff such as contrast.

Keep practicing :ok:

Reactions: List

Redhunter

On and Off UP Lead
B A N N E D
Nebulae
Consider getting an enb, find some graphical mods at www.nexusmods.com
Get a poser tool such as pinup poser
Turn on depth of field with an enb such as vivid weathers, which looks really nice.

To get some better angles use console and type tfc 1 to toggle free camera movement while freezing time.
Type fov x (x is a value) make it like 30 or 40 or so to zoom in more, and you will get stuff like I do on my skyrim poses thread.

Also, look up on skyrim's console commands so you can hide that stamina bar on one of your screenshots :stuck_out_tongue:

also also, if you use windows 10, edit your images in win 10's image viewer. You can easily in seconds turn up stuff such as contrast.

Keep practicing :ok:

Thanks for the tips although I'm aware of them all. I don't use an ENB simply because I can't be arded installing one but I'm in no way trying to make high quality stuff here. I'm only focused on taking some nice screenshots from some of my nodded playthroughs.

Reactions: List

Anleus

Proton
Nebulae
Thanks for the tips although I'm aware of them all. I don't use an ENB simply because I can't be arded installing one but I'm in no way trying to make high quality stuff here. I'm only focused on taking some nice screenshots from some of my nodded playthroughs.
oh ok, I like the armor at pic 2 :p