Relatively New

feav

Neutrino
Nebulae
Hey guys! So when I say "relatively new", I mean I'm completely new to HL2RP. I've been playing Garry's Mod for around 4-5 years now throughout different accounts. I have 800+ hours on Garry's Mod, as it's one of my favorite games of all time.

Anyways, I've always been infatuated with the whole HL2 combine-controlled cities, and always wanted to go inside and play within the actual city. Then I tried this server, and I was absolutely astonished. There's too many things to do, you simply cannot list them all within a paragraph. I just wanted to drop by, and say I'm new. I'll be somewhat active on the forums, and VERY active in-game. I'd also like to stress my appreciation to the devs for putting their hard work into this server, thank you!

Reactions: List
Nebulae
I hope you take joy to the many often confusing things we have here. You look like a promising new member of the community, no matter how brief or lengthy your stay here may be in the end. Welcome to HL2RP and Nebulous! Maybe someday I'll see you in-game and we'll have a bit of an encounter.

MaXenzie

Sexually attracted to robots
Media Developer
GTA RP Playtester
Nebulae

feav

Neutrino
Nebulae
Always hl2 *grumbles quietly to herself* welcome to our community friend I hope you enjoy it :grinning:

I might try WW3 RP soon, but as I said, I LOVE HL2, and it had to be the first serious RP I tried, haha! Thanks for the welcoming!

Guy enjoys Peaceful utopia. /me grins

It's perfect :)

Altbusters unite!! @Blackquill

Haha, oh no I wouldn't play with alts on the server

Is this propaganda?

Yes, yes it is