Suggestion remove stormfox

Aspect™

Proton
Nebulae
when it has support, it works as well as a regular skybox (and doesnt improve a fucking thing visually against bogstandard placement lighting)
when it doesnt have support it's the most dogshit addon ever concieved, engineered in a lab by a team of elite monkey scientists (in labcoats) to be the least functional, most performance-ruining, map-breaking piece of malware ever made. created by head monkey scientist Dr. Mon Cuey as a social experiment to see what depraved depths people would go to in order to tear down the original works of any .vmf creators in a motivated hate-crime attack due to his innate want for terrorism within the limited extension allowed in his monkey enclosure. revenge against the people who created him and gave him sentience just so he could toil away making video game modifications
God damn you got some bad blood with stormfox don't you

Reactions: List

john

barbecue chips aint shit
Nebulae
God damn you got some bad blood with stormfox don't you
had to reset event server two dozen times because it keeps bricking 50% of the maps on the workshop and making them fulldark
every time ive had an issue with fog/lighting/performance/crashes/map issues, it's always been stormfox
the only logical conclusion is that its coded by monkeys, i wish to study their cranial measurements for science

Reactions: List

Tinbe

Molecule
Nebulae
Overcast with a pretty vibrant and bright storm brewing on top of the Citadel.
A35B1BE68245245208ACBEE57D1B64DEEA84E3AB

How does it look like in rebel area when I lower my gaze down to ground level?
2A744BC531463A6FA1DAEFC347E17ACF907F1690

Wee bit dark, innit?
Edit: I have been informed this darkness is supposed to be IC, which just confuses me further.
Edit: It's been toned down now, hooray! Seems like it was unintentional after server reset.

Last edited:

boots

spooky skellys
HL2 RP Senior Administrator
GTA RP Playtester
Nebulae
I love stormfox, it'd be cool to get some new settings tho