(Request) How to Make Your Own Pocket Pussy

Nebulae
@A_cRaZeD_hObO™ what material is that? wax or something? I prefer gelatin for my pocket pussy needs
Well spotted. I would of course have used gelatin but Pigmeat is Unclean, and I can't guarantee it won't enter into any of my orifices.

Anyway the project is shelved for now, perhaps indefinitely. Mother found it on the windowsill beside my bed and I had some explaining to do...

Long story short, I then had to Google how to custom make a candle from the wax and pretend that was my plan all along. It's now sitting in the family bathroom, with no one the wiser. Probably won't burn long.. Might steal the wax back when/if it's ever used.

Flanders

Atom
Nebulae
Well spotted. I would of course have used gelatin but Pigmeat is Unclean, and I can't guarantee it won't enter into any of my orifices.

Anyway the project is shelved for now, perhaps indefinitely. Mother found it on the windowsill beside my bed and I had some explaining to do...

Long story short, I then had to Google how to custom make a candle from the wax and pretend that was my plan all along. It's now sitting in the family bathroom, with no one the wiser. Probably won't burn long.. Might steal the wax back when/if it's ever used.
this has to be an elaborate shitpost

Shapok

smol man rollenspieler
Nebulae

Please, you cannot abandon such a prestigious project. Keep posting ffs

D

Deleted member 3818

cum candle?

Mike65536

The Motha' Fuckin' Newports.
Nebulae
Bfw4G5N.jpg

Reactions: List

abcdefg

Atom
Nebulae
Hey man, once you figure out the perfect Pocket Pussy recipe, mind sharing it with me?

Perhaps, we could, I dunno, maybe use our Pocket Pussys together sometime? Hehe.

Reactions: List